hi i just wanted to say thank for this amazing little app i have deleted 4 apps due to how much this app does!! i'm nearly on the verge of re-thinking quick launch but i like the little side menu and hot keys.. anyway.. thankyou!!!
    you didnt try out the most powerful feature in my app, lol.

no matter how you look at it, no 3rd party app can match iLaunch feature, its basically multiple premium apps joined in one screen, as well as the ability to control AOS&LED main utilities and minimize the cluttering of your phone global menus

dont forget to try iLaunch 'custom actions', they are, hmmm, crazy powerful
    07-31-12 12:20 AM
    you didnt try out the most powerful feature in my app, lol.

no matter how you look at it, no 3rd party app can match iLaunch feature, its basically multiple premium apps joined in one screen, as well as the ability to control AOS&LED main utilities and minimize the cluttering of your phone global menus

dont forget to try iLaunch 'custom actions', they are, hmmm, crazy powerful

Ok Sultan and Jaydee.. I gave in!!! I deleted QL and customised iLaunch.. I bloody love it :]

Please tell me you have a donate button Sultan so I don't just feel I'm robbing off you. All this for free?!? Jeesh wasted like 20 pound on 5 different apps I will no longer use!!!

sent from my kawaii blackberry 9900 :3
    Legal Eagle likes this.
    07-31-12 12:25 AM
    Ok Sultan and Jaydee.. I gave in!!! I deleted QL and customised iLaunch.. I bloody love it :]

Please tell me you have a donate button Sultan so I don't just feel I'm robbing off you. All this for free?!? Jeesh wasted like 20 pound on 5 different apps I will no longer use!!!

you just donated your kind words, that's more than enough for me

its a freeware, maybe in the future i will make it donationware.
    07-31-12 12:42 AM
    If you say so.. But I have my money at the ready!! Lol

07-31-12 02:56 AM
    Any chance of adding Whatsapp groups to the LED menu's?

I don't like an LED for the groups as they'll be going off all the time, but occasionally, it will flash as if I have a private Whatsapp message. I'd just like to turn it off, but have an LED for a private message.
    07-31-12 03:21 AM
    Any chance of adding Whatsapp groups to the LED menu's?

I don't like an LED for the groups as they'll be going off all the time, but occasionally, it will flash as if I have a private Whatsapp message. I'd just like to turn it off, but have an LED for a private message.
    im not sure what do you mean by "adding Whatsapp groups", since my app already has an entry for whatsapp group message in the "Customize More Apps" tab ?
    07-31-12 10:36 PM
    Any chance you can add a mute for the camera shutter?
    07-31-12 10:48 PM
    Any chance you can add a mute for the camera shutter?
    mute shutter has a workaround in my app's screenshot feature, its not the best, but it will still take a picture with no sound. open screenshot feature and read the info
    07-31-12 11:01 PM
    im not sure what do you mean by "adding Whatsapp groups", since my app already has an entry for whatsapp group message in the "Customize More Apps" tab ?
    Ahh yeah, have just looked and seen that.

I have sorted it now. Thanks
    08-01-12 04:09 AM
    First of all, thank you so much Sultan for your wonderful app and for your dedication. As I told you already before, you are the best!!!
    I have a question. I customized my leds and ringtones for some contacts, not all, and I was receiving the two ringtones simultaneously. After reading in the help section I turned off the ringtones in the sound profile but in that way I receive the sounds for the contacts and no sounds for all the other contacts that are not customized or for general emails. Am I making any mistake? How can I have both customized and not customized sounds? Thanks for your help and for everything you're doing for us.
    08-01-12 06:05 AM
    First of all, thank you so much Sultan for your wonderful app and for your dedication. As I told you already before, you are the best!!!
    I have a question. I customized my leds and ringtones for some contacts, not all, and I was receiving the two ringtones simultaneously. After reading in the help section I turned off the ringtones in the sound profile but in that way I receive the sounds for the contacts and no sounds for all the other contacts that are not customized or for general emails. Am I making any mistake? How can I have both customized and not customized sounds? Thanks for your help and for everything you're doing for us.
    I hope you didnt silence your incoming call ringtone yourself (you should use my app in led and ringtone feature, third row) to replace your incoming call ringtone, make sure you dont silence your phone call ringtone volume. You will get a help info when you use my app to replace call ringtone. just read the help carefully before accepting

For all other ringtones (bbm,sms,email), you can silence the ringtones yourself and use my app to configure new ringtones for each app
    Last edited by Sultan Al Sooz; 08-01-12 at 07:59 AM.
    Black Rose likes this.
    08-01-12 07:56 AM
    hi sultan, i have a question and i hope it hasnt been double asked already:

in previous versions i had an option to chose wether i want only the last event led to blink or i have the led blinking in the order the events appeared.
    sorry i can hardly explain it, here an example:

i recieve a whatsapp msg which is green for me, after that i get a gmail which is red.
    setting one is: i will only see the last event blink (red)
    setting two is: i will see the whatsapp green led, then the gmail red led alternating (green, red, green, red, and so on)

you know what i mean? now i cant find that option to chose from in v. 14.6...

tia!
    08-01-12 08:46 AM
    I hope you didnt silence your incoming call ringtone yourself (you should use my app in led and ringtone feature, third row) to replace your incoming call ringtone, make sure you dont silence your phone call ringtone volume. You will get a help info when you use my app to replace call ringtone. just read the help carefully before accepting

For all other ringtones (bbm,sms,email), you can silence the ringtones yourself and use my app to configure new ringtones for each app
    OMG! It was that easy! I'm really a dumb ....thank you so much Sultan!
    08-01-12 09:01 AM
    hi sultan, i have a question and i hope it hasnt been double asked already:

in previous versions i had an option to chose wether i want only the last event led to blink or i have the led blinking in the order the events appeared.
    sorry i can hardly explain it, here an example:

i recieve a whatsapp msg which is green for me, after that i get a gmail which is red.
    setting one is: i will only see the last event blink (red)
    setting two is: i will see the whatsapp green led, then the gmail red led alternating (green, red, green, red, and so on)

you know what i mean? now i cant find that option to chose from in v. 14.6...

tia!
    That option was removed long time back, maybe version 10 or 11. The problem is, too many options will confuse many people, so i prefer to minimize as much as possible.

Hope this helps.
    08-01-12 09:28 AM
    I have a problem with the vibration on connect on my BB 9900. After I set up the vibration, I have to press 3-4 times the "try" button to make the function working. However within short time the vibration getting weaker up to no vibration. Only after I repeat the "try", it appears again but shortly disappears.
    08-01-12 10:32 AM
    I have a problem with the vibration on connect on my BB 9900. After I set up the vibration, I have to press 3-4 times the "try" button to make the function working. However within short time the vibration getting weaker up to no vibration. Only after I repeat the "try", it appears again but shortly disappears.
    when using 9900, i also felt that the fastest vibration (.05s) was not strong enough. my recommendation is to use 0.1s or above for vibration time for the 9900 phone models.
    08-01-12 11:10 AM
    Thanks Sultan,
    Actually I have it set to 0.8. I'll try 1sec (the longest one) then.
    08-01-12 12:55 PM
    Thanks Sultan,
    Actually I have it set to 0.8. I'll try 1sec (the longest one) then.
    please make sure it is the vibration time you are setting (not the pause time), i know you know the difference, im just double checking
    08-01-12 01:02 PM
    Indeed. I use vibration count "once" so there is no pause time.
    08-01-12 01:45 PM
    Is the end call sound available in 14.7? If so where is it set up? Many thanks for all your great work.
    08-02-12 08:59 AM
    Is the end call sound available in 14.7? If so where is it set up? Many thanks for all your great work.
    End and missed calls are under the new "incoming call" tab in the led feature

Also battery and network status sounds are in the led feature.

I combined all sounds with the led feature, except "Alert Me" reminder.

Hope this helps
    08-02-12 09:55 AM
    You fixed the BBM LED issue nice thank you
    08-02-12 10:17 AM
    End and missed calls are under the new "incoming call" tab in the led feature

Also battery and network status sounds are in the led feature.

I combined all sounds with the led feature, except "Alert Me" reminder.

Hope this helps
    As usual it does. Many thanks.
    08-02-12 10:20 AM
    btw I noticed today after one of my calls that the call lock screen remained after unlocking my phone.
    Not a big deal to be honest as you just have to press the back button but just letting you know.
    08-02-12 03:25 PM
    You fixed the BBM LED issue nice thank you
    I still have the BBM LED issue. I have it set to "open app". I also notice it doesn't work for WhatsApp groups either. If I set it to user activity it stops when I press a button but I'd prefer to use open app. Seems to work for about an hour after a battery pull but then it stops working after that. I am using 9900/7.1.0.402 and the newest version of advance os and led
    08-02-12 10:43 PM
269 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD