Do you see any issue with cpu or memory on your phone ? Also try a 15 seconds battery pull.
    That didn't work. And there was nothing wrong with the CPU.

It's literally, out of the blue, just started working properly again. Nothing to do with your app.

Hmmmm
    07-26-12 06:09 AM
    Update: Version 14.6 is available to download from App World
    Bug fixes??

Edit - Just read you post above. Thanks!
    07-26-12 06:10 AM
    Bug fixes??

Edit - Just read you post above. Thanks!
    It was confirmed that there was a bug with v14.5 (i got tons of emails) that slowed down chat apps, so i found the criminal (a bug in my code) and fixed the issue

Version 14.5 no longer exist, its version 14.6 now so please update
    07-26-12 06:29 AM
    It boggles my mind how many features this app has and yet it isn't big at all What type of witchcraft is this? lol.

Good job, and thank you for a great upgrade!
    Last edited by sharma0702; 07-26-12 at 07:51 AM. Reason: punctuation
    07-26-12 07:50 AM
    can I ask if AoS and LED tried to direct me to a Weather app. I needed to pay for? I'm not saying it is I'm trying to eliminate the correct app. that did.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9320 using Tapatalk
    07-26-12 07:54 AM
    Mine shows just 14.1 still available, even after refreshing the list.
    07-26-12 07:55 AM
    can I ask if AoS and LED tried to direct me to a Weather app. I needed to pay for? I'm not saying it is I'm trying to eliminate the correct app. that did.
    Never, i do not promote nor will ever think about it
    07-26-12 07:57 AM
    Mine shows just 14.1 still available, even after refreshing the list.
    its been two hours since i got the update notice from app world, try the 'alt' +''rst' keys.
    deezy87 likes this.
    07-26-12 07:58 AM
    It boggles my mind how many features this app has and yet it isn't big at all What type of witchcraft is this? lol.
    lol, others are calling my app insane and on CB its witchcraft, both are nice compliments, thanks

the truth is, that you only know the difference between good and bad once you experience both
    deezy87 likes this.
    07-26-12 08:16 AM
    after investigations (in my code ), it turns out there was a memory issue, so i fixed it and submitted v14.6 to App World, its not major and doesnt effect battery, but i dont like memory issues

version 14.6 will be released (hopefully) tomorrow in app world.
    OR
    you can get it right now from my website

user's feedback is why my app is so good, it has little to do with my coding skills ( ok maybe more than just a little )
    Any news on 14.6 upgrade ?

Not yet showing as available, just 14.5

IGNORE !!!

User error/senior moment, located and installed.
    Last edited by Legal Eagle; 07-26-12 at 08:41 AM.
    07-26-12 08:25 AM
    lol, others are calling my app insane and on CB its witchcraft, both are nice compliments, thanks

the truth is, that you only know the difference between good and bad once you experience both
    It was meant as a compliment, my friend. You never cease to amaze me! I wonder what else is up your sleeve...Time will only tell, right?
    07-26-12 08:49 AM
    my whatsapp led notification color is green and it wont stop blinking after the msg i read since the last update. pls help... tired of entering the program and quiting to stop blinking.

PS : nevermind, battery pull seems to solve the problem
    AbuYazeedUK likes this.
    07-26-12 09:41 AM
    @tooberk I've added the 'stop LED' to my menu, and I just use that.
    07-26-12 09:48 AM
    My led light In bbm message stays on after I've read and deleted the message, do we set the phone led to on or off in the profiles settings?
    07-26-12 09:29 PM
    My led light In bbm message stays on after I've read and deleted the message, do we set the phone led to on or off in the profiles settings?
    same problem here when using bbm on bold 9790 os7.1
    work around by changing setting to stop led on user activity instead of open app
    07-26-12 09:45 PM
    phone LED doesnt need to be set to OFF unless your having LED issues when you get a phone call.

as for BBM LED, i always use "User Activity" and i guess most of the beta testers as well, so it seems we didnt notice this one, lol.

however, you did report it now, so i fixed it , you can get it from my website right now (you will see version 14.6.1 in the installation screen)
    Last edited by Sultan Al Sooz; 07-26-12 at 11:51 PM.
    tooberk and BB_Bmore like this.
    07-26-12 10:30 PM
    I always look forward to what seems like weekly update...erm...upgrade! This app is installed on my girlfriends 9350 and I have been following the updates.

So now I will be uninstalling my paid bebuzz app and give this a go myself.

Its just too much customization to pass up :thumbup:

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
    07-26-12 10:56 PM
    Is there a limitation on size of ring tones that can be selected? I have some ringtones that are 2+mb mp3. That i cannot select
    07-26-12 10:58 PM
    Is there a limitation on size of ring tones that can be selected? I have some ringtones that are 2+mb mp3. That i cannot select
    the ringtone selection screen is just a text selector, meaning it doesnt check file size, only text, so it will grap anything which has an extension of .mp3, .midi, .wav, .amr, etc..

maybe you mean it doesnt play when you try it ?
    07-26-12 11:35 PM
    I always look forward to what seems like weekly update...erm...upgrade! This app is installed on my girlfriends 9350 and I have been following the updates.
    expect another update in 24 hours, lol, i just wish all my users report all the problems (at least the most used ones) at the same time

but i wont be updating again for another month or two, its just that bbm is such a big deal so i cant wait this long to fix the above mentioned issue.
    07-26-12 11:48 PM
    It was meant as a compliment, my friend. You never cease to amaze me! I wonder what else is up your sleeve...Time will only tell, right?
    i listen to users and their crazy ideas, and then i try to logically build it in my head, and if it sounds nice, can be used by many and doable, i implement it

yet sometimes i act selfish and implement my own ideas (like the ringtones per message type)
    deezy87 likes this.
    07-27-12 12:14 AM
    the ringtone selection screen is just a text selector, meaning it doesnt check file size, only text, so it will grap anything which has an extension of .mp3, .midi, .wav, .amr, etc..

maybe you mean it doesnt play when you try it ?
    is there a limitation to how many files can be in the ringtone folder, i had 350+, i cleaned up the folder and then the file appeared. either way i prob shouldnt of have 300+ ringtones anyways
    all good now
    07-27-12 12:36 AM
    is there a limitation to how many files can be in the ringtone folder, i had 350+, i cleaned up the folder and then the file appeared. either way i prob shouldnt of have 300+ ringtones anyways
    all good now
    lol, now that you mentioned this, yes 350 is the limit, its my app's songs list limit, not blackberry folder's limits.
    07-27-12 01:18 AM
    Hi, great app! Thanks for the continued support

Quick question - I can't seem to find the option to play a sound when the call ends ?
    07-27-12 03:50 AM
    Hi, great app! Thanks for the continued support

Quick question - I can't seem to find the option to play a sound when the call ends ?
    All sounds are part of the "led and ringtone" feature.

Call end is under "call & bbm..." tab
    07-27-12 03:54 AM
269 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD