Got it mostly for Loud Speaker but have found many other features very useful. I love having the loud speaker automatically enabled during hand held calls but the speaker also automatically enables when using Bluetooth headset. This disables the Bluetooth headset and routes voice thru Loud Speaker until the $ key is pressed. Obviously, I'd like to minimize key presses during calls. Is there a setting to keep loudspeaker off automatically when using Bluetooth headset?

Thank you for your time and efforts.
    01-18-13 03:32 PM
    I have free version, but when I try downloading pro, nothing happens. I just hope I haven't paid for it 5 times because I still don't have it. Do not even get a message.
    01-21-13 11:32 AM
    Sultan, I have no problems with you making a Pro version but I think from the perspective of a free version user, it's not really cool when you constantly take away features (like the backup/restore) and add it to the Pro version. Just my 2 cents.
    01-21-13 05:10 PM
    Sorry, but my app doesnt check for bluetooth status for phone calls.

its not possible.
    01-23-13 04:43 AM
    I have free version, but when I try downloading pro, nothing happens. I just hope I haven't paid for it 5 times because I still don't have it. Do not even get a message.
    this is a blackberry app world problem. i would help if i can, im also having problems with them with payments.
    01-23-13 04:46 AM
    Sultan, I have no problems with you making a Pro version but I think from the perspective of a free version user, it's not really cool when you constantly take away features (like the backup/restore) and add it to the Pro version. Just my 2 cents.
    "it's not really cool when you constantly take away features", i disabled features only once (when i created the Pro version), never took away anything after that, actually i've been adding back more and more every time

however, Pro is Pro, and free is free, you get almost everything the app can do for free, if you want to backup and restore AOSLED settings or transfer them to another device, then you need to Pro version, this was the case from the beginning when Pro version was first released, im not sure who told you otherwise.
    Legal Eagle and go1ndr like this.
    01-23-13 04:55 AM
    And....yet more aggro.

Every single change that's ever been made to this app has been communicated clearly. During the early days of the migration from free to free-or-pro everthing was discussed publically and feedback was taken before decisions were made.

Seriously, the reaction and the attitudes to ONE author of one (pretty amazing) app makes me realise one of the reasons why nobody bothers coding anything worthwhile for the BB. I could log out of crackberry for 5 months, return, check the apps forum again, and still see the same old crap. After a 5 month holiday I virtually guarantee that one of the 'top' threads will be about berryweather icons, bebuzz, or a pointless kindle app which'll allow me to try to read a book on a 5cm screen.

Meanwhile, the apple appstore is absolutely busting at the seams with professional software to do almost anything you need.

And still, one guy codes a sexy bit of kit for next to nothing, and gets a stack of negative feedback from people who think they deserve stuff for nothing.

It's frustrating, and one of the many reasons I'll be sticking my 9900 in the bin once my contract's up and I jump ship to (probably) apple. And no, I'll not be 'waiting' to see if bb10 gets the support that it needs, because I've already played that game with Commodore Amigas, IRiver MP3 players and the like. Superior hardware counts for nothing, software and developer support is everything.

Wish more people would realise this then perhaps I wouldn't have to intentionally downgrade hardware just to experience a more pleasurable user interface and software support.

*phew*
    01-23-13 08:56 AM
    "it's not really cool when you constantly take away features", i disabled features only once (when i created the Pro version), never took away anything after that, actually i've been adding back more and more every time

however, Pro is Pro, and free is free, you get almost everything the app can do for free, if you want to backup and restore AOSLED settings or transfer them to another device, then you need to Pro version, this was the case from the beginning when Pro version was first released, im not sure who told you otherwise.
    Here is my 2 cents! Adv_OS is not only one of the coolest apps available and by far one of the most useful, but the customer support is absolutely the best out there. Though hardly anyone needs the pro version (as the free version has most everything on it) a lot of us out here that appreciate the support and instant help, are happy to purchase the Pro version just to support Sultan and his crew! If you think about how little money a dev makes on an app like this, and all the times you use it with out thinking about that part of it, you have to come to the realization that these people like Sultan, are developing these apps to help us and certainly not to get rich quick! If you have a real problem or issue with this app, Sultan and his team with help you with the fix. Might be why it was voted one of the best apps of the year. Keep up the great work Sultan--we appreciate it!
    Legal Eagle and black hole like this.
    01-23-13 02:14 PM
    And....yet more aggro.

Every single change that's ever been made to this app has been communicated clearly. During the early days of the migration from free to free-or-pro everthing was discussed publically and feedback was taken before decisions were made.

Seriously, the reaction and the attitudes to ONE author of one (pretty amazing) app makes me realise one of the reasons why nobody bothers coding anything worthwhile for the BB. I could log out of crackberry for 5 months, return, check the apps forum again, and still see the same old crap. After a 5 month holiday I virtually guarantee that one of the 'top' threads will be about berryweather icons, bebuzz, or a pointless kindle app which'll allow me to try to read a book on a 5cm screen.

Meanwhile, the apple appstore is absolutely busting at the seams with professional software to do almost anything you need.

And still, one guy codes a sexy bit of kit for next to nothing, and gets a stack of negative feedback from people who think they deserve stuff for nothing.

It's frustrating, and one of the many reasons I'll be sticking my 9900 in the bin once my contract's up and I jump ship to (probably) apple. And no, I'll not be 'waiting' to see if bb10 gets the support that it needs, because I've already played that game with Commodore Amigas, IRiver MP3 players and the like. Superior hardware counts for nothing, software and developer support is everything.

Wish more people would realise this then perhaps I wouldn't have to intentionally downgrade hardware just to experience a more pleasurable user interface and software support.

*phew*
    This goes back to many OTHER threads created not just on this forum, but many others. You just have to realize it's in our nature to *****, moan and complain even about the littlest things... unfortunately as a developer you get some of the harshest backlash at times. You also get a fair share of negative reviews in the Crapple AppStore so I'm not sure jumping ship to an iPone would make that much of a difference in that regard.
    01-23-13 02:49 PM
    I realise that this has now strayed a little from the topic of this thread, so I'll be brief.

My (elongated) point was that jumping ship to apple will definitely result in access to a wealth of pro/semi-pro apps.

This cannot be said of BB, pure and simple.

Despite this, when a developer such as Sultan comes along and grafts his nuts off to produce a decent product, the criticism comes rolling in. Constructive criticism is a good thing. Idiots whining about how they 'weren't informed' is something else altogether. Especially when every single change to this app has been announced...
    • in this thread
    • on the website
    • on appworld (as part of the description)

It's infuriating, and that's just to me! God knows what it's like for a developer to have to deal politely with this garbage.

/ rant over
    go1ndr, jbeek and black hole like this.
    01-23-13 04:31 PM
    Hey Sultan, now that one developer has brought out an led app, proving it can be done, will you be creating a bb10 advanced os and LED for bb10?
    02-03-13 12:39 PM
    Hey Sultan, now that one developer has brought out an led app, proving it can be done, will you be creating a bb10 advanced os and LED for bb10?
    The bb10 documentation says its doable, i just dont have the time to develop at the moment, maybe when Q10 models are out, I will get one and start coding, but no promises cause im under pressure from my day job.

Hope this helps.
    Willard814 and Legal Eagle like this.
    02-03-13 08:33 PM
    I'll write you a note to get out of work!

Thanks for all have already done for us.
    nappp and black hole like this.
    02-03-13 08:46 PM
    Dear Sultan,

Many thanks for developing such a fabulous app and I have to say you have done a brilliant job at that !!
    I have downloaded the free version yesterday and soon want to upgrade to the Pro one... though have few questions please..

1. I want the battery % and temp icon on home screen but dont see them (I've enabled both battery monitor & battery usage features)
    2. Are these features theme specific ? As my current theme just shows my mail and sms icon on my homescreen.. infact want to make them disappear and just use the battery % and temp icons.. is that possible..

Your help on the above 2 queries will be really appreciated.

Thanks & Regards
    PD
    02-06-13 11:17 PM
    Dear Sultan,

Many thanks for developing such a fabulous app and I have to say you have done a brilliant job at that !!
    I have downloaded the free version yesterday and soon want to upgrade to the Pro one... though have few questions please..

1. I want the battery % and temp icon on home screen but dont see them (I've enabled both battery monitor & battery usage features)
    2. Are these features theme specific ? As my current theme just shows my mail and sms icon on my homescreen.. infact want to make them disappear and just use the battery % and temp icons.. is that possible..

Your help on the above 2 queries will be really appreciated.

Thanks & Regards
    PD
    I guess some themes are limited, so im not sure if this is the case with the theme you are using.

You can only show 1 icon at a time from my app in your homescreen. % or temp, but not both at the same time.

Hope this helps.
    pdberry likes this.
    02-07-13 10:33 PM
    thanks a lot, yes that helps !
    02-09-13 12:22 AM
    I have a problem since yesterday (1 March 2013), I did wipe my device (9380) because an error. after I wipe, I can not install OS Advance LED pro.
    Blackberry World (App World 4.3) say "unavailable for this device" and on App World 4.3 that app show version 16.1 not 16.3 ... too detail please see this image. But on BlackberryWorld (on my PC) show that verison 16.3... i was check Advance OS LED PRO on my friend's blackberry 8520 but on app world still 16.1 not 16.3 and support for 8520

version 16.1 => ImageShack� - Online Photo and Video Hosting
    Unavailable for this device => ImageShack� - Online Photo and Video Hosting
    On BB WORLD (PC version) => ]ImageShack� - Online Photo and Video Hosting[IMG]http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/1389/96715677.png

thanks for help, sorry for bad english.
    03-04-13 03:00 AM
    The bb10 documentation says its doable, i just dont have the time to develop at the moment, maybe when Q10 models are out, I will get one and start coding, but no promises cause im under pressure from my day job.

Hope this helps.
    I hope you can develop AOAL for BB10: I really miss it. Thanks for what you've been doing until now, tho
    Legal Eagle, vag65 and len5 like this.
    03-06-13 03:16 PM
143 ... 456