Here's an idea, anyway you can make a Multiple Alarms feature?

Oh yeah forgot to mention small little bug is happening to the Battery Meter. Yesterday the icon showed Red with an X inside it, but I had 87 percent battery left.
    First one to report this, if it happens again let me know.

Multiple alarms is already available in the calendar app
    11-22-12 02:45 AM
    if using beweather homescreen wallpaper, changer feature doesnt work
    That makes sense
    11-22-12 02:46 AM
    Any plans on include a custom LED for BBM voice calls?
    11-22-12 07:48 PM
    Any plans on include a custom LED for BBM voice calls?
    AOSLED is future proof, you can use custom app LED under "customize more apps" to add anything that supports a ringtone, so why not customize it now
    ryshhh likes this.
    11-22-12 09:44 PM
    First one to report this, if it happens again let me know.

Multiple alarms is already available in the calendar app
    Hey Sultan,

Problem is happening once more only this time, your battery notification icon was showing 66%...but your iLaunch screen showed 20%...and the battery was showing in the orange and I also got a battery low pop up stating that the battery was low.
    11-26-12 11:40 PM
    Hey Sultan,

Problem is happening once more only this time, your battery notification icon was showing 66%...but your iLaunch screen showed 20%...and the battery was showing in the orange and I also got a battery low pop up stating that the battery was low.
    This means that the battery icon was not updating, this happens when my app gets flagged by Application Resource Monitor (ARM), the only way to fix this is to restart the phone.

When any app gets shutdown or crashes, you might want to restart your phone, (ARM) does this when things gets heavy.
    11-27-12 02:09 AM
    This means that the battery icon was not updating, this happens when my app gets flagged by Application Resource Monitor (ARM), the only way to fix this is to restart the phone.

When any app gets shutdown or crashes, you might want to restart your phone, (ARM) does this when things gets heavy.
    Is ARM the one that can be set to ignore specified apps? Seems I have iHeart Radio and Vlingo set to ignore . . .
    11-27-12 02:14 AM
    Is ARM the one that can be set to ignore specified apps? Seems I have iHeart Radio and Vlingo set to ignore . . .
    Yes, you shouldnt worry about it with my app, however if you dont close my app properly by pressing escape key until my app screens disappears, then ARM will flag my app and shut it down.
    11-27-12 02:30 AM
    Always wonder why it never flags AOSLED, but glad it doesn't. A testament to your skills in keeping it light!

P. S. Thanks for the email explanation earlier today on vibrations/ringtones. Looking good for an update later today?
    Sultan Al Sooz likes this.
    11-27-12 02:41 AM
    Always wonder why it never flags AOSLED, but glad it doesn't. A testament to your skills in keeping it light!

P. S. Thanks for the email explanation earlier today on vibrations/ringtones. Looking good for an update later today?

The update should have been already approved, but it seems to be taking longer than usual.

Hopefully it will be released to public in the next 24 hours.
    11-27-12 03:44 AM
    Hi Sultan, I have a problem. I bought the PRO version of your amazing app and I have installed the v.15.8.1, now on My World is showing that an upgrade is available but when I'm trying to download it, it appears a message who says "there was a problem installing Advance OS and LED Pro. Please try again". I've been trying since the last week but nothing is changed. My phone is a Torch 9860 OS 7.1 if this can help. Thanks a lot for your help.
    12-15-12 08:35 AM
    Hi Sultan, I have a problem. I bought the PRO version of your amazing app and I have installed the v.15.8.1, now on My World is showing that an upgrade is available but when I'm trying to download it, it appears a message who says "there was a problem installing Advance OS and LED Pro. Please try again". I've been trying since the last week but nothing is changed. My phone is a Torch 9860 OS 7.1 if this can help. Thanks a lot for your help.
    Try the following suggestion: Advance OS and LED Official Help / FAQs

Hope this helps.
    12-15-12 09:34 AM
    No, it didn't help ....what if I'm deleting the app and then reinstalling again?
    12-15-12 01:57 PM
    As per App world policy (available in the link I posted), it should be fine at no cost.
    12-15-12 02:14 PM
    As per App world policy (available in the link I posted), it should be fine at no cost.
    Ok I'll try it, thanks.....
    12-15-12 02:36 PM
    I uninstalled the app and now when I'm trying to reinstall it again I'm receiving the same message "there was a problem installing Advance Os and Led Pro. Please try again".....arghhhhhhh!!!!!
    12-15-12 04:04 PM
    I uninstalled the app and now when I'm trying to reinstall it again I'm receiving the same message "there was a problem installing Advance Os and Led Pro. Please try again".....arghhhhhhh!!!!!
    i am not aware of other solutions to fix App World download issues. usually the "Alt" +"rst" works fine.
    Black Rose likes this.
    12-15-12 11:24 PM
    I'll try to have a refund from the carrier since I still have the purchase receipt and then I'll buy the app again.....geez! Thanks anyway Sultan
    12-16-12 08:01 AM
    let me start with I LOVE this app, and I WOULD have had no problem paying the $1.99 for the pro version, but I hate when developers take a free app, make an upgrade that removes features and then tells you to pay for a full featured version without giving ANY warning that you would lose functionality.

I have 7 emails on my phone and had them all with different LED profiles. If I was warned that I would not be able to set it up for more than 3 then I would have the CHOICE to not upgrade or pay for the full version. I think this is a very poor practice that is even close to deception.

Such a shame.
    12-22-12 02:15 PM
    let me start with I LOVE this app, and I WOULD have had no problem paying the $1.99 for the pro version, but I hate when developers take a free app, make an upgrade that removes features and then tells you to pay for a full featured version without giving ANY warning that you would lose functionality.

I have 7 emails on my phone and had them all with different LED profiles. If I was warned that I would not be able to set it up for more than 3 then I would have the CHOICE to not upgrade or pay for the full version. I think this is a very poor practice that is even close to deception.

Such a shame.
    The update notice and changes where posted in the following places before i submit the update to app world, as a warning to everyone:

- Blackberry App World Discription
    - Blackberry App World Adv OS & LED update information
    - Main Adv OS & LED website (my website Sultan Al Sooz Website)
    - Facebook Fan page.
    - Twitter Fan Account.
    - Crackberry Forums.

i would have gladly contacted each user to let them know, however its not possible for me to do so.

hope this clarifies your misunderstanding.
    Legal Eagle and ..Steve.. like this.
    12-23-12 04:10 AM
    What a GREAT app and I was more than happy to pay for the PRO version even though I didn't really need it to be honest the free version worked fine for me, but I just thought you should be compensated for all of your hard work on this app and your support is second to none with any app for any device that I have ever owned. Thanks again and keep up the GREAT work!

@bryanh99 Seriously, if you (or anyone else here for that matter) cannot afford the paltry $1.99 that the developer asks for his PRO version let me know (PM is best method to reach me) or let others here know and I am sure many here will be glad to help out, but knowing the Sultan he will probably give it to you for free if he has not already done so.
    BlazorBoy likes this.
    01-03-13 12:58 PM
    What a GREAT app and I was more than happy to pay for the PRO version even though I didn't really need it to be honest the free version worked fine for me, but I just thought you should be compensated for all of your hard work on this app and your support is second to none with any app for any device that I have ever owned. Thanks again and keep up the GREAT work!

@bryanh99 Seriously, if you (or anyone else here for that matter) cannot afford the paltry $1.99 that the developer asks for his PRO version let me know (PM is best method to reach me) or let others here know and I am sure many here will be glad to help out, but knowing the Sultan he will probably give it to you for free if he has not already done so.
    HEAR, HEAR!!

I was more than happy to have the chance to pay Sultan this pittance for all his hard work.
    mikeplus1 likes this.
    01-03-13 01:23 PM
    When will we see a fix for the popup stuff in particular the missing buttons when you have "show all - no lock"?
    01-03-13 01:42 PM
    When will we see a fix for the popup stuff in particular the missing buttons when you have "show all - no lock"?
    Not sure when, maybe in 1 month.
    01-04-13 01:27 AM
    Not sure when, maybe in 1 month.
    Omg... is there any way to provide a link to older versions so I can get one that has this function working in the meantime?
    01-05-13 01:08 AM
143 ... 23456