Ok, I turned on the monitor. how many MB of leak is required for Memory Leak to show other than 0?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    1Mb and above.
    11-10-12 09:06 PM
    Hi Sultan

One future request if possible, add a simple 'Nokia style Profile feature'. Ability to change profile from normal to silent for x minutes or until y time and then back to normal at expiry.
    Does not need to be anything fancy like location based or change wifi/bluetooth/etc... (unless you want to create major profile features).

Thanks
    11-10-12 11:11 PM
    Bought the Pro version from App World.
    Continue the good work Sultan.
    11-13-12 05:24 AM
    Same here ... two thumbs up!
    11-13-12 09:45 PM
    Bought the pro version. I cannot get it to vibrate when a BBM message from a specific contact arrives.

Could you tell me how to do this?
    11-13-12 10:36 PM
    Hi Sultan

One future request if possible, add a simple 'Nokia style Profile feature'. Ability to change profile from normal to silent for x minutes or until y time and then back to normal at expiry.
    Does not need to be anything fancy like location based or change wifi/bluetooth/etc... (unless you want to create major profile features).

Thanks
    This is possible only for devices with OS 7.1, I still support OS 5, 6 and 7.0, therefore l can't added it.
    Charusen likes this.
    11-13-12 11:34 PM
    Bought the pro version. I cannot get it to vibrate when a BBM message from a specific contact arrives.

Could you tell me how to do this?
    Why not, what are you not clear about?
    11-13-12 11:35 PM
    I got the memory leak icon working, however what leaking memory does it indicate? i got Meterberry running too and they show different results. Meterberry shows that i have a memory leak somewhere, but yours doesn't show the same. AOS sometimes indicate double digits up or down where Meterberry doesn't.

11-14-12 09:11 AM
    I got the memory leak icon working, however what leaking memory does it indicate? i got Meterberry running too and they show different results. Meterberry shows that i have a memory leak somewhere, but yours doesn't show the same. AOS sometimes indicate double digits up or down where Meterberry doesn't.

Overall memory difference per hour.
    11-14-12 09:44 AM
    Hi Sultan

Thanks
    Try the app Profile Changer.
    11-14-12 10:35 AM
    Try the app Profile Changer.
    My phone is password locked through IT policy, I can't use key injections to change sound profiles.
    11-14-12 12:10 PM
    Overall memory difference per hour.
    So this is different from how Meterberry reports it. Meterberry reports average total loss amd AOS reports difference per hour.
    11-14-12 12:10 PM
    The Screenshot option in menu doesn�t show up anymore even though it�s activated. It worked better in the free version for me
    11-14-12 03:12 PM
    The Screenshot option in menu doesn�t show up anymore even though it�s activated. It worked better in the free version for me

Change it back from ilaunch feature.
    11-15-12 09:47 AM
    Advance OS and LED is the best ever app in App World. Very helpful and multiple uses. Thanks a lot Sultan!
    11-17-12 02:05 PM
    Why not, what are you not clear about?
    I have the individual contact linked from address book to BBM PIN. Contact added to app, Alert Me set to ON. In sound profiles, added custom vibration for contact linked in app.

No vibration received on BBM message from this contact.

Please, clarify.
    11-17-12 02:23 PM
    Going to upgrade. Happy to support.
    11-17-12 02:45 PM
    I have the individual contact linked from address book to BBM PIN. Contact added to app, Alert Me set to ON. In sound profiles, added custom vibration for contact linked in app.

No vibration received on BBM message from this contact.

Please, clarify.
    you need to set the Ringtone, not the Alert Me.

you can read the Ringtone vs Alert Me discription found in the Alert Me drop down when enabling contact's alert me.
    11-18-12 03:14 AM
    Great app, bought the full version.

Can you explain how I can use the wallpaper changer feature? I have pictures in the folder that it asks to use, but for some reason it doesn't work. I have bbweather, could that be why?
    11-20-12 09:34 PM
    1Mb and above.
    I tend to lose less than a MB/hour or close to that, so for me the notification will always show 0MB loss every hour, even if I've lost half my free memory after a day or so... clearly not ideal. Could you make the threshold lower than 1MB or user-make it selectable?
    11-20-12 11:12 PM
    I tend to lose less than a MB/hour or close to that, so for me the notification will always show 0MB loss every hour, even if I've lost half my free memory after a day or so... clearly not ideal. Could you make the threshold lower than 1MB or user-make it selectable?
    Im working on adding memory loss since last phone reset at the top of the report (similar to uptime). that should be better

changing threshold is problematic to battery consumption and data storage.
    wolfee48 likes this.
    11-21-12 03:44 AM
    Great app, bought the full version.

Can you explain how I can use the wallpaper changer feature? I have pictures in the folder that it asks to use, but for some reason it doesn't work. I have bbweather, could that be why?
    I dont think beweather will cause any issues, maybe you just need to restart your phone or try again using different wallpaper settings.

let me know if it works.
    11-21-12 03:46 AM
    if using beweather homescreen wallpaper, changer feature doesnt work
    11-21-12 08:38 AM
    "Im working on adding memory loss since last phone reset at the top of the report (similar to uptime). that should be better"

Thanks, looking forward to it
    11-21-12 11:40 AM
    Here's an idea, anyway you can make a Multiple Alarms feature?

Oh yeah forgot to mention small little bug is happening to the Battery Meter. Yesterday the icon showed Red with an X inside it, but I had 87 percent battery left.
    11-21-12 04:16 PM
143 12345 ...