Is there any way to download 15.4 somewhere?
    I'm sure there is, but it's not official.
    11-08-12 06:48 AM
    Hi Sultan Al Sooz
    Can you add feature turn off led while record video and mute camera sound in next version
    11-09-12 03:25 AM
    Hi Sultan Al Sooz
    Can you add feature turn off led while record video and mute camera sound in next version
    It is a popular request, will see if I can
    11-09-12 08:22 AM
    Purchased the app from appworld !
    Thanks Sultan for all the support.
    11-09-12 08:32 AM
    I'm sure there is, but it's not official.
    Thanks to my friend I was able to obtain the last free full version, v 15.4. I'm not opposed to paying for this app, but it just felt "weird" paying for features we already had in the version prior to this change.
    11-09-12 09:01 AM
    This must be quite frustrating for Sultan - he's been fairly clear.

There is absolutely, catagorically no reason at all on this planet to revert to an earlier 'free' version. The paid one has almost zero difference - it exists almost entirely for users to use as a 'donation'. There are some fairly negative (bordering on insulting) comments within the appworld 'review' section from people unable/unwilling to read the description from the author.

Seriously, just install the latest and be happy - paid or not.
    11-09-12 05:55 PM
    Thanks to my friend I was able to obtain the last free full version, v 15.4. I'm not opposed to paying for this app, but it just felt "weird" paying for features we already had in the version prior to this change.
    Maybe what felt weird was the feeling of doing something nice even when you did not have to. It takes some getting used to, but after a while you start to feel good about it.
    Sultan Al Sooz likes this.
    11-09-12 11:56 PM
    Maybe what felt weird was the feeling of doing something nice even when you did not have to. It takes some getting used to, but after a while you start to feel good about it.
    The truth is, I don't mind people not upgrading, I made it clear everywhere I posted the update info whats happening, to update or not is users choice, nothing was hidden.

however some of the reviews on App World shocked me, and the way few people made it their goal to repeatedly send me bad messages publicly and privately thinking this might scare me or make others stop using my App is just childish and shows their true nature.

I won't deny after reading those messages and reviews I felt that I should have never developed a free App for this World, but then I realized it's only a minority of users, and that I shouldn't judge everyone based on some random selfish users.

lets be clear, no one in CB forums posted any of those messages mentioned above

and I can't wait until I start coding again
    Legal Eagle likes this.
    11-10-12 12:45 AM
    Sultan, that's great! Forget about those posts. Look at those who bought the pro version to thank you for your awesome work and service. Should be quite a few by now.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9790 using the CrackBerry forum app
    11-10-12 02:34 AM
    I agree keep up your great work and remember that old Yiddish saying:

NON CARBARUNDUM ILLAGITAMIN

(don't let the bast**ds bother you)
    11-10-12 03:56 AM
    The truth is, I don't mind people not upgrading, I made it clear everywhere I posted the update info whats happening, to update or not is users choice, nothing was hidden.

however some of the reviews on App World shocked me, and the way few people made it their goal to repeatedly send me bad messages publicly and privately thinking this might scare me or make others stop using my App is just childish and shows their true nature.

I won't deny after reading those messages and reviews I felt that I should have never developed a free App for this World, but then I realized it's only a minority of users, and that I shouldn't judge everyone based on some random selfish users.

lets be clear, no one in CB forums posted any of those messages mentioned above

and I can't wait until I start coding again
    Glad to hear it.
    11-10-12 04:57 AM
    Hi Sultan, how much is the paid version? As I can't see it.
    01-23-13 08:32 AM
    Hi Sultan, how much is the paid version? As I can't see it.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ersion-751934/
    wilsey likes this.
    01-23-13 08:34 AM
138 ... 456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD