What about a better UI for pop ups. and maybe integrady the option to launch crunchsms instead of default because alot of im sure use crunch sms instead
    10-10-12 04:02 PM
    To Mr. Sultan Al Sooz : I installed your Advance OS and LED and was able to uninstall 4 apps that I paid for, your 1 app is like 10 separate apps all rolled up in 1. I would gladly pay for this, great job on this one, and do you take donations?
    10-10-12 08:37 PM
    What about a better UI for pop ups. and maybe integrady the option to launch crunchsms instead of default because alot of im sure use crunch sms instead
    Popups UI can be customized heavily already, you just need to try out all options

as for crunchsms, thats a good point, i will work on it, but i thought crunchsms had a popup already with a reply option ? (sorry i used it only once long time back)

---------- Post Merged at 07:13 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:11 AM ----------

To Mr. Sultan Al Sooz : I installed your Advance OS and LED and was able to uninstall 4 apps that I paid for, your 1 app is like 10 separate apps all rolled up in 1. I would gladly pay for this, great job on this one, and do you take donations?
    i did start a paypal donation on my website, and will include it in my app with the next release, it seems thats the best way to make everyone happy, they pay if they feel like it and with whatever amount they decide
    wolfee48 and higgy07 like this.
    10-10-12 10:13 PM
    I wonder if there is a way to gain access to the e-screen via the app so it actually enters the code through injection, if it's even possible, to be able to use the jvm escreens. Process management is #1.
    deezy87 likes this.
    10-11-12 02:44 AM
    I wonder if there is a way to gain access to the e-screen via the app so it actually enters the code through injection, if it's even possible, to be able to use the jvm escreens. Process management is #1.
    Someone told me once that he was using my app ilaunch custom actions to access the escreen and change screen brightness settings. but i never used escreen so i dont know what was he talking about.
    apples7234 likes this.
    10-11-12 04:46 AM
    Popups UI can be customized heavily already, you just need to try out all options

as for crunchsms, thats a good point, i will work on it, but i thought crunchsms had a popup already with a reply option ? (sorry i used it only once long time back)

I want to round the pop ups sorta like berrypop up and what about adding into short cut to file manager a option to unzip rar and zip files
    10-11-12 09:45 AM
    I don't think one would be able to generate the codes needed to access escreen with AOSL.. However, once escreen is enabled, it is quite easy to create a custom action that brings up processes. And quite quickly, too.
    10-11-12 09:57 PM
    Someone told me once that he was using my app ilaunch custom actions to access the escreen and change screen brightness settings. but i never used escreen so i dont know what was he talking about.
    I don't think one would be able to generate the codes needed to access escreen with AOSL.. However, once escreen is enabled, it is quite easy to create a custom action that brings up processes. And quite quickly, too.
    You do it like this:

Sultan Al Sooz likes this.
    10-13-12 01:22 AM

I want to round the pop ups sorta like berrypop up and what about adding into short cut to file manager a option to unzip rar and zip files
    zip file management is a beast by itself, so i will not be able to include it in my app.

as for round popups, i think its my fault for not trying to make the popups more pretty, i was concentrating on size and options, i dont believe there are other apps that can provide all the options in my popups feature, i enjoy extreme control
    10-13-12 05:53 AM
    I would like aosled popups to look exactly like this. I think I requested sultan same thing vis pm as well. hopefully this and perhaps a transpareny setting would make to next build..
    10-13-12 07:06 AM
    I would like aosled popups to look exactly like this. I think I requested sultan same thing vis pm as well. hopefully this and perhaps a transpareny setting would make to next build..
    maybe this looks better for many people, lets see what i can do
    10-13-12 09:39 AM
    Thank you for sharing
    10-15-12 08:17 AM
    Could anyone explain why my Custom Actions button won't work? It shows as "Custom Actions ($)" on the iLaunch pop-up. Have I missed somethibg? Great app BTW - donation to follow! Cheers Ades
    10-15-12 04:51 PM
    Could anyone explain why my Custom Actions button won't work? It shows as "Custom Actions ($)" on the iLaunch pop-up. Have I missed somethibg? Great app BTW - donation to follow! Cheers Ades
    Hit the space key... that's why the developer has "( )" around it. If you notice, the other hotkeys don't have it.
    10-15-12 05:16 PM
    You have to create a custom action first, open AOSLED and open iLaunch feature, then add a new custom action

once you add a custom action (example: to toggle Bluetooth ON and OFF), then Custom Actions will work in the ilaunch popup.
    10-16-12 05:50 AM
    Great software. Thanks Sultan
    However would like to remove the icon (looks like a vertical battery icon) it puts on the top of the screen . I'm using BB 9380 curve.
    Thanks for any help
    10-16-12 12:02 PM
    Great software. Thanks Sultan
    However would like to remove the icon (looks like a vertical battery icon) it puts on the top of the screen . I'm using BB 9380 curve.
    Thanks for any help
    operating system utilities > Battery notificatons > Homescreen Icons & meter > put in on off
    10-16-12 12:09 PM
    Probably my favourite app!

Sultan, would it be possible to get custom-LED indicators for WhatsApp contacts?
    10-21-12 05:11 PM
    Probably my favourite app!

Sultan, would it be possible to get custom-LED indicators for WhatsApp contacts?
    not possible for anyone to do this.
    10-24-12 12:55 AM
    Hi Sultan,
    Thanks for such a well rounded app.

I have a small problem with it that i hope you may be able to help with, I did search but couldnt find an answer.
    Just recently, sometimes when receiving a call, sms or whatsapp message the led colour doesnt flash correctly to how I have set it in within the settings, it just flashes red every 5 seconds or so.

I have tried several battery pulls which hasnt helped.

I have a Bold 9900 running the latest officially released firmware and the latest version of your app.

Thanks again
    Stu
    10-26-12 07:32 AM
    Hi Sultan,
    Thanks for such a well rounded app.

I have a small problem with it that i hope you may be able to help with, I did search but couldnt find an answer.
    Just recently, sometimes when receiving a call, sms or whatsapp message the led colour doesnt flash correctly to how I have set it in within the settings, it just flashes red every 5 seconds or so.

I have tried several battery pulls which hasnt helped.

I have a Bold 9900 running the latest officially released firmware and the latest version of your app.

Thanks again
    Stu
    Have you remembered to disable the LED options in the BB profiles ?
    10-26-12 07:37 AM
    People seem to forget, blackberries use device software. :S
    10-26-12 07:41 AM
    People seem to forget, blackberries use device software. :S
    If you're referring to the new LED color options in Profiles (on 9900 7.1.0.746) , then I presume you have never tried this app and never experienced the million-and-one other features it brings to our devices. And not everyone has a 9900 either.
    10-27-12 01:17 AM
    If you're referring to the new LED color options in Profiles (on 9900 7.1.0.746) , then I presume you have never tried this app and never experienced the million-and-one other features it brings to our devices. And not everyone has a 9900 either.
    Right on. I haven't had time to update the device software on mine either. So busy with video editing.
    10-27-12 01:25 AM
    Is there any way to download 15.4 somewhere?
    11-07-12 12:18 PM
138 ... 3456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD