I don't think this is an option, but is there a way to control the timing between different LED flashes?

For example, I have my e-mail set to 1 color (green) with a .1s Blink. My BBM is orange also with a .1s Blink. But when the two are alternating flashing, there seems to be a much longer delay between the green and the orange than when i just have an e-mail and the green is repeating.

Can that be changed?
    06-15-12 09:20 AM
    I don't think this is an option, but is there a way to control the timing between different LED flashes?

For example, I have my e-mail set to 1 color (green) with a .1s Blink. My BBM is orange also with a .1s Blink. But when the two are alternating flashing, there seems to be a much longer delay between the green and the orange than when i just have an e-mail and the green is repeating.

Can that be changed?
    you are correct, this cannot be controlled. but you can try mixing the black color LED, and see the results.
    06-15-12 09:24 AM
    Won't playing with the black LED just make the spacing longer? Is this a possible enhancement for a future version?
    06-15-12 09:35 AM
    Won't playing with the black LED just make the spacing longer? Is this a possible enhancement for a future version?
    i dont think i will be adding any more complexity to the LED, people already complain it is too hard to use and confusing cause of all the things it has
    06-15-12 09:42 AM
    . I don't remember seeing that option in that "other, ahem, app" either. But I don't remember such a long pause between alternating flashes. Any thoughts?
    06-15-12 09:45 AM
    . I don't remember seeing that option in that "other, ahem, app" either. But I don't remember such a long pause between alternating flashes. Any thoughts?
    its just 900ms, (less than 1 second), so dont worry about it
    06-15-12 09:48 AM
    LOL! Well, I am used to seeing a flash every .1s so this pause is 9x longer. Did I do the math right? Let's be honest, this app is AMAZING for tinkering. I imagine any other options to customize it more for the user would be welcome. But I leave it to you to determine the cost/benefit. Thanks for at least considering.
    06-15-12 09:53 AM
    I seem to be having trouble with one of my custom apps no longer registering a LED. It work fine yesterday and now its not working. Anyone else ever have this before?
    06-15-12 03:34 PM
    yes, sorry about this, its the way blackberry OS is designed. i might be able to workaround it, but it might introduce unwanted side effects, so i left it the way it is now.

hope this helps
    No problem, just wondering, thank you again for a great app.
    06-15-12 08:40 PM
    Auto Loud Speaker has stopped working for me with this version: using v13.1.1
    06-17-12 07:09 AM
    Auto Loud Speaker has stopped working for me with this version: using v13.1.1
    yes, this is a bug, i will fix and update app world in 2 to 3 days.

as a workaround, please enable Call Dial Confirm feature to continue using the speaker feature
    f0xx386 likes this.
    06-17-12 07:12 AM
    from my end, no problem at all.

I'm looking forward to the media shortcuts.

Sultan, Hugs and kisses for you. You are very kind and generous (Forgive me for repeating that again and again).
    06-17-12 07:16 AM

as a workaround, please enable Call Dial Confirm feature to continue using the speaker feature
    Thanks Sultan. At least that will work for out-going calls. I'm looking forward to the update!
    06-17-12 08:04 AM
    I do like the popup with black background. I've already chosen black color for my popup background but I see it still be gray (maybe half black and half gray) not full black:/. It would be greater if there was a choice "full black" for popup background. Anyway, tkz for the best app.
    06-19-12 03:04 AM
    I do like the popup with black background. I've already chosen black color for my popup background but I see it still be gray (maybe half black and half gray) not full black:/. It would be greater if there was a choice "full black" for popup background. Anyway, tkz for the best app.
    im not sure why you missed the "Backgrounds bottom color" option in the "Popup" Feature, its the 5th raw. change it to "Black" or "Same"
    06-21-12 09:48 AM

I find that the Confirm feature does not work well. It comes up after the call is connected and breaks the connection. Untill you fix the Speaker bug can I downgrade back to the prior version?
    Thanks again for your great work.
    06-22-12 05:29 AM
    Also I would like to go back to the last version if possible ?

My favourite feature of 'Vibrate on call connect' doesn't seem to work.

Thanks Sultan.
    06-22-12 05:34 AM
    @blazerBoy and @Ben1232

i have a better alternatives

since both the above mentioned issues are fixed in my monday's update, how about you both email me directly and i will send you the OTA links for next weeks update.

my email is in my apps Main menu, "About".
    BlazorBoy and Ben1232 like this.
    06-22-12 05:59 AM
    @blazerBoy and @Ben1232

since both the above mentioned issues are fixed in my monday's update, how about you both email me directly and i will send you the OTA links for next weeks update.

As usual the good man. Thanks.
    06-22-12 10:01 AM
    @blazerBoy and @Ben1232

Thanks sultan.
    06-22-12 10:20 AM
    The speaker option now works as of old. Many many thanks.
    06-22-12 10:44 AM
    Sultan, you should be adding a morse code and Signal booster feature that way i can remove 2 more apps from my OS
    06-23-12 09:53 AM
    Sultan, you should be adding a morse code and Signal booster feature that way i can remove 2 more apps from my OS
    Signal booster apps simply don't work.
    There is no way to boost a signal with any app.
    f0xx386 likes this.
    06-23-12 10:17 AM
    No morse code please, signal booster if it works would be great. A feature I'd like to have is the ability to turn on wifi automatically based on my location (aka it knows when I'm in a wifi zone based on past preferences.
    06-23-12 10:41 AM
    Amazing, its only 268.7 kb and look what it can do this has to be a record of some kind.
    tsells likes this.
    06-23-12 11:06 AM
138 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD