Nice update! Got 13.1 and all seems to be working fine.
    Thank you for your hard work.
    06-13-12 07:35 AM
    Ok CB Nation,

you can download the latest version 13.1.1 from app world now. i do recommend you to do so if you have downloaded it from my site, to stay informed about future updates.

or just stay connected using facebook fan page, whichever you prefer
    Ben1232 likes this.
    06-14-12 12:12 AM
    Ok CB Nation,

you can download the latest version 13.1.1 from app world now. i do recommend you to do so if you have downloaded it from my site, to stay informed about future updates.

or just stay connected using facebook fan page, whichever you prefer
    How do you download from facebook page? There seems to be no link..
    06-14-12 11:34 AM
    Hi Sultan,

This is my favorite app and, like other users, this has replaced many other apps I have been using. I posted the following on your fb page but I thought I might throw the suggestion here as well:

I have been looking for an app that automatically saves MMS attachments such as images, videos, etc. It looks like you are heading in a similar direction with the email attachment functionality. Would this be possible in a later version of the app? I would like the app to save the MMS file to a folder on the media card. The folders would be broken down by contact name or number if not associated to a contact and the attachments would retain the original filename with a date and timestamp as a prefix to the filename.
    06-14-12 11:45 AM
    I've found that you need to turn off the secure browsing option in facebook to get some of the pages served, such as the download page and the App ID page.

I always turn it right back on again though.
    Sultan Al Sooz likes this.
    06-14-12 12:20 PM
    you can goto Sultan Al Sooz Website using your mobile or PC.

or

facebook fan page using your PC with secure facebook browsing turned off.
    06-14-12 01:01 PM
    This is an AWESOME app, thanks Sultan. I have been able to delete a couple paid apps for this one.

One question tho, when I have Popups on and reply to whatever popped up it starts Advance OS and I have to back out of the app, instead of going back to what I was doing. Is there a setting I missed or is it just the way the app works?
    06-14-12 02:55 PM
    This is an AWESOME app, thanks Sultan. I have been able to delete a couple paid apps for this one.

One question tho, when I have Popups on and reply to whatever popped up it starts Advance OS and I have to back out of the app, instead of going back to what I was doing. Is there a setting I missed or is it just the way the app works?
    yes, sorry about this, its the way blackberry OS is designed. i might be able to workaround it, but it might introduce unwanted side effects, so i left it the way it is now.

hope this helps
    06-14-12 03:00 PM
    What's the app for music in the launcher I can only find the media folder. Help?
    06-14-12 05:45 PM
    What's the app for music in the launcher I can only find the media folder. Help?
    your almost there

use Media Folder in custom actions, then use move left or right to locate your selection
    06-14-12 11:50 PM
    your almost there

use Media Folder in custom actions, then use move left or right to locate your selection
    When I do this, the focus moves from the app I last selected in the media folder, not from the first app, therefore producing different results each time.
    06-15-12 12:56 AM
    When I do this, the focus moves from the app I last selected in the media folder, not from the first app, therefore producing different results each time.
    yes, thats the same with homescreen app, every time you start with a different icon selected.

so you need to first make sure that you bring back the focus to the first icon, then start from there.

try this way, after launching media folder, move up 4 times, then move down 3 times. it should always start from the first icon

you can do the same for homescreen app (using escape key) to locate any app you want.

hope this helps.
    06-15-12 01:06 AM
    yes, thats the same with homescreen app, every time you start with a different icon selected.

so you need to first make sure that you bring back the focus to the first icon, then start from there.

try this way, after launching media folder, move up 4 times, then move down 3 times. it should always start from the first icon

you can do the same for homescreen app (using escape key) to locate any app you want.

hope this helps.
    Thanks Sultan - but still depends on previous focus. Should there be any Wait's or Move Left's?
    06-15-12 03:37 AM
    Thanks Sultan - but still depends on previous focus. Should there be any Wait's or Move Left's?
    lol, true, i just did it myself and it goes back to the same icon.

sorry, i should have told you to go move left 4 times first, then move up 4 times, then move down three times.

try it now
    06-15-12 03:45 AM
    Create the custom action that launches Media.

Insert 5 moves to the left, then insert 4 moves up. That will always move the cursor to the first position on the Media app screen (slot 1). Then insert the necessary number of moves to get to the Music icon, then insert a click.

Sultan, not sure if this will help because I don't know how you're programming the Apps that are available in the iLaunch menu....but when I program hotkeys for a theme, I can call things like this:

xlink:href="x-exec://net_rim_bb_file_explorer.Videos"
    xlink:href="x-exec://net_rim_bb_file_explorer.Music"
    xlink:href="x-exec://net_rim_bb_file_explorer.Podcasts"
    xlink:href="x-exec://net_rim_bb_file_explorer.Pictures"

I've noticed this question gets asked a lot (plus I'd prefer an app shortcut instead of a custom action, too ).
    06-15-12 03:51 AM
    Whoops...sorry 'bout that. I was digging through some SVG and apparently you were typing a response as well.
    06-15-12 03:52 AM
    Create the custom action that launches Media.

Insert 5 moves to the left, then insert 4 moves up. That will always move the cursor to the first position on the Media app screen (slot 1). Then insert the necessary number of moves to get to the Music icon, then insert a click.

Sultan, not sure if this will help because I don't know how you're programming the Apps that are available in the iLaunch menu....but when I program hotkeys for a theme, I can call things like this:

xlink:href="x-exec://net_rim_bb_file_explorer.Videos"
    xlink:href="x-exec://net_rim_bb_file_explorer.Music"
    xlink:href="x-exec://net_rim_bb_file_explorer.Podcasts"
    xlink:href="x-exec://net_rim_bb_file_explorer.Pictures"

I've noticed this question gets asked a lot (plus I'd prefer an app shortcut instead of a custom action, too ).
    ok, i will remove Media Folder and instead include all of the above

im going to push another update in 3 days, i will include this as well.

the new update will also have two new features as well
    06-15-12 03:57 AM
    ok, i will remove Media Folder and instead include all of the above

im going to push another update in 3 days, i will include this as well.

the new update will also have two new features as well
    If you want to be thorough, I noticed there's one for Voice Notes as well...same format as the other media calls, except it ends with .VoiceNotes

Are there any other commonly requested app calls? I'll dig through more SVG if so.
    06-15-12 04:02 AM
    If you want to be thorough, I noticed there's one for Voice Notes as well...same format as the other media calls, except it ends with .VoiceNotes

Are there any other commonly requested app calls? I'll dig through more SVG if so.
    lol, your above average for a technical person, yes there are more parameters but some dont work, like .files.

i use a hex editor on the .cod files to get hidden parameters, not everything is documented for blackberry phones

will try it out and include everything that works
    06-15-12 04:10 AM
    lol, your above average for a technical person, yes there are more parameters but some dont work, like .files.

i use a hex editor on the .cod files to get hidden parameters, not everything is documented for blackberry phones

will try it out and include everything that works
    Good deal - and thanks for the kind words.

Pretty sure we're still connected on BBM, so just ping me if you want me to dig around for anything else.

And I completely agree on the lack of documentation. Frustrating at times....
    06-15-12 04:14 AM
    Thanks guys - but neither option works on my 9810.
    06-15-12 04:41 AM
    Thanks guys - but neither option works on my 9810.
    i would like to know what are the results of your test, like more info will really help us to help you
    06-15-12 04:45 AM
    On the Torch, if you move 'up' too far, the focus ends up on one of the 3 bars above the Media folder - the All/Favourites/Media/etc bar, the Messages/Calendar bar, or the Time/Manage Connections bar.
    06-15-12 07:21 AM
    On the Torch, if you move 'up' too far, the focus ends up on one of the 3 bars above the Media folder - the All/Favourites/Media/etc bar, the Messages/Calendar bar, or the Time/Manage Connections bar.
    im not sure why it would stop there, if you followed exactly the steps we outlined for you, you should move all the way up the screen (Time/Manage Connections bar), then move all the way back to media's first icon.

anyway, do not worry about it, i have already updated my app to include the following shortcuts instead of the media folder shortcut:

Media Folder - Music
    Media Folder - Pictures
    Media Folder - Videos
    Media Folder - Voice Notes
    Media Folder - Ring Tones
    Media Folder - Play Lists
    Media Folder - Podcasts (OS7+ only)

so just wait 3 or 4 more days, and you can download the latest update that includes all of the above new shortcuts
    wolfee48 and wu-wei like this.
    06-15-12 07:28 AM
    Thanks Sultan!
    06-15-12 07:34 AM
138 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD