I bought this app and like it for the most part. My issue is when I try to make individual led for bmm contacts. They will not work. I always just get fast blue red for my bbm contacts. It works fine with sms. This has been for a few months. I did a wipe and update on my os yesterday and reinstalled this program first and still have the problem. I thought maybe residue from bebuzz might be messing it up but I think it's a app issue now. I'm surprised I have not found others with this issue. Anyone have an idea of what to try. I'm open to suggestions be nice to have it work. I have messed with trying change the phone settings as I'm not sure if I need to turn stuff or not. If I turn off advance settings then I get a green led that I have set in my profiles. Sorry for long post trying to get as much info out as possible
    05-13-13 10:09 AM
    You need to enable the saving of the chat history.
    See the attached picture.

Oh wait: the app help screen is also suggesting some tips: see another attachment :-)

And the application FAQ is quite helpful as well: Sultan Al Sooz Website
    Attached Thumbnails Advance os and led issue-munch_2013_05_14_113945.jpg   Advance os and led issue-munch_2013_05_14_113441.jpg  
    05-14-13 04:43 AM
    I bought this app and like it for the most part. My issue is when I try to make individual led for bmm contacts. They will not work. I always just get fast blue red for my bbm contacts. It works fine with sms. This has been for a few months. I did a wipe and update on my os yesterday and reinstalled this program first and still have the problem. I thought maybe residue from bebuzz might be messing it up but I think it's a app issue now. I'm surprised I have not found others with this issue. Anyone have an idea of what to try. I'm open to suggestions be nice to have it work. I have messed with trying change the phone settings as I'm not sure if I need to turn stuff or not. If I turn off advance settings then I get a green led that I have set in my profiles. Sorry for long post trying to get as much info out as possible
    If you have "encryption" turned on for your device, it wont show individual contact LEDs.. I had the same problem before and encryption is why that happens. Also make sure you save your chat history in BBM.
    phone-company likes this.
    05-15-13 11:13 PM