My scenario. I use my BB9900 as a support phone for work, I get paged with text messages. As far as I know my missed text reminders only vibrate to indicate a missed text. I need an audible alert reminder so that it is louder than a vibrate, much like an actual pager that would give you reminder beeps.

I'm currently using version 13.1 of Advance OS and LED.

Hopefully I'm doing something wrong and the feature is already there. If so, please tell me how.

Thanks
    Last edited by Rockstead; 08-30-12 at 11:06 AM.
    08-30-12 10:40 AM
    My scenario. I use my BB9900 as a support phone for work, I get paged with text messages. As far as I know my missed text reminders only vibrate to indicate a missed text. I need an audible alert reminder so that it is louder than a vibrate, much like an actual pager that would give you reminder beeps.

I'm currently using version 13.1 of Advance OS and LED.

Hopefully I'm doing something wrong and the feature is already there. If so, please tell me how.

Thanks
    Problem resolved, my error of course. A huge thanks to the author, not only do you provide this amazing application free but you responded to all of my messages within seconds of sending them. Thank you!
    08-31-12 10:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD