I have had this installed a while, but never really used it.

Was playing about and ended up setting it all up properly and WOW. What an app.... BeBuzz, QuickLaunch, everything all rolled into one, and it does what those apps do but 10x better. Cannot believe it's free!!

This is definitely my number one app to have. Love it, thanks a lot.

One thing, I'm trying to add a restart device option to my custom actions? But can't seem to work it out.... any ideas??

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using the CB forums app
    06-25-12 07:50 PM
    I have had this installed a while, but never really used it.

Was playing about and ended up setting it all up properly and WOW. What an app.... BeBuzz, QuickLaunch, everything all rolled into one, and it does what those apps do but 10x better. Cannot believe it's free!!

This is definitely my number one app to have. Love it, thanks a lot.

One thing, I'm trying to add a restart device option to my custom actions? But can't seem to work it out.... any ideas??

I have it set on mine. Here's what I did. Go into the custom actions section then hit add new then choose Advance OS and LED. Move to setup the shortcut key. Then go to add actions. These are the actions. Open menu - move down- move down- move down- move down- move down- click. Then save it all. Hope this helps.
    06-25-12 08:03 PM
    I have it set on mine. Here's what I did. Go into the custom actions section then hit add new then choose Advance OS and LED. Move to setup the shortcut key. Then go to add actions. These are the actions. Open menu - move down- move down- move down- move down- move down- click. Then save it all. Hope this helps.
    Awesome, I'll just go and try that out.....

EDIT : Works a treat, cheers!!

Again, what an awesome app. Always thinking of something new to add to it. Look forward to the upgrades, but cannot see how it can be improved!!
    Last edited by BBFTW88; 06-25-12 at 08:32 PM.
    06-25-12 08:24 PM
    Just set custom actions for toggling 2G and 3G.... So easy once you know know

06-25-12 08:43 PM
    Not sure if this is a bug or a limitation of the app but for some reason if I'm on the phone and email/sms or whatever arrives during this time I cannot clear the led flashing, and have to use the app to turn it off.
    06-25-12 09:10 PM
    I tried a battery also with no success Thank you so much for your help!! I still love this app...I will just have to hide the phone under my pillow until I could figure this out
    Hi

i think there is some misunderstanding here, Night LED feature was created as a second profile for all the LED lights (just like your phone sound profiles, you select loud or normal profiles to hear sound, and vibration / silent to hear nothing), if you Activate the Night LED feature (Auto Activate time) by default all LED are set to Off, therefore all LEDs will not work. You will need to Deactivate (Auto Deactivate time) to begin seeing LED light again. you can also turn LED Lights to low light (Dim) instead of turning them Off when you activate Night LED feature.

so to sum up, you need to set "Auto Deactivate time" = 3am, and "Auto Deactivate time" = 6am, "Night LED Status" = do not change cause its a manual way to activate or deactivate night LED. since your using the timer to Activate, the timer will change the night led status automatically for you. (While making sure your LEDs in night LED is turned Off, which it should be if you haven't changed them after installing my app)

you can also manually Activate and Deactivate Night LED whenever you want using iLaunch
    Last edited by Sultan Al Sooz; 06-25-12 at 10:05 PM.
    06-25-12 09:19 PM
    Not sure if this is a bug or a limitation of the app but for some reason if I'm on the phone and email/sms or whatever arrives during this time I cannot clear the led flashing, and have to use the app to turn it off.
    Hi,

when in a call, it becomes complicated, therefore User Activities are disabled until you end the call.

i made multiple ways available to stop the LED while in a call

-1st there is the "Stop LED" menu Item in all Menus.
    -2nd there is popups which can open the app (once the app is opened, LED will stop)
    -3rd using iLaunch feature with "Stop LED", can be set to your convenience side key (Most preferred way)

there you have it, its not a bug, its how i created my app, and i made plenty of options for people to choose from
    SheeB likes this.
    06-25-12 09:28 PM
    Hi again, Sultan Al Sooz!

After testing this new version, I realize that the "Loud Speaker" function works great. Now, the "Night LED Status" icon still appears when the "Auto Activate Time" comes. So, I'll ask you in simpler words, is there any way to active the "Night LED" feature without the "Night LED Status" icon displayed on the main screen?

Thanks a lot!
    Hi,

Yes, this is by design, the Night LED option is a very dangerous feature for new users, i had thousands complain previously that my app didnt work, and then it turned out that they activated night led and forgot about it, or didnt fully understand how to use it.

So i made it mandatory that my app will show the night LED icon in the homescreen notifications area while night LED is Activated, so users understand that their LED Light is not allowed and they need to figure out a way to turn this sign off to get there LED light working again

hope this helps.
    Last edited by Sultan Al Sooz; 06-25-12 at 09:43 PM.
    MarcoAntonioGR likes this.
    06-25-12 09:41 PM
    Hi,

Yes, this is by design, the Night LED option is a very dangerous feature for new users, i had thousands complain previously that my app didnt work, and then it turned out that they activated night led and forgot about it, or didnt fully understand how to use it.

So i made it mandatory that my app will show the night LED icon in the homescreen notifications area while night LED is Activated, so users understand that their LED Light is not allowed and they need to figure out a way to turn this sign off to get there LED light working again

hope this helps.
    You're right, I finally understand why the icon! Well, basically that was my question since the beginning.

jordan559 was right, you have the best customer service. Thanks again for keeping the application for free.

Greetings!
    06-26-12 12:10 AM
    Would love an 5s blinking LED option in the next upgrade if possible?
    06-26-12 02:46 AM
    Would love an 5s blinking LED option in the next upgrade if possible?
    lol, 5 seconds, i dont think i can do it this short
    06-26-12 02:51 AM
    lol, 5 seconds, i dont think i can do it this short
    Not sure if this is a joke that I'm not understanding haha, but there's 3s which is shorter.....
    06-26-12 03:02 AM
    Not sure if this is a joke that I'm not understanding haha, but there's 3s which is shorter.....
    My apologies, i misunderstood your request

i thought you wanted to stop the LED after 5 seconds (i have 10 seconds as minimum)

so you want the LED effect to have a 5 seconds Blink or Mix, i will see what i can do, it is possible
    06-26-12 03:06 AM
    My apologies, i misunderstood your request

i thought you wanted to stop the LED after 5 seconds (i have 10 seconds as minimum)

so you want the LED effect to have a 5 seconds Blink or Mix, i will see what i can do, it is possible
    Yeah, that's what I meant - a 5 second blink... Sorry, I should have worded that better haha
    06-26-12 03:11 AM
    Sultan you are the man!
    Quick question, why would anyone use night led option when you can have bedsidemode take care of it? Am I missing something?
    Thanks again for all the great work, you make us keep our berries longer!
    06-26-12 04:51 AM
    Great app sultan, shukran.
    06-26-12 08:38 AM
    I'm having a hard time grasping the idea of night led... activate means the led will be off at a set time or vice a versa?
    06-26-12 03:10 PM
    Also if its not too much to ask for, can you put up a thing that frees up memory? If it's a hassle don't stress it
    brodcaster likes this.
    06-26-12 03:19 PM
    Create a custom action to memory cleaner.
    06-26-12 03:23 PM
    And have that action cascade to clearing all browser caches, history, cookies, etc...
    06-26-12 03:33 PM
    I'm having a hard time grasping the idea of night led... activate means the led will be off at a set time or vice a versa?
    Activate means it will turn the LEDs off at certain times.
    aming63 and deezy87 like this.
    06-26-12 03:43 PM
    Is there a way to remove the "stop led" button when I press the menu key?
    06-26-12 04:49 PM
    Is there a way to remove the "stop led" button when I press the menu key?
    Go to where u setup ur LED contacts and just change the "stop LED I'm all menus" to off.
    06-26-12 04:59 PM
    Hi Sultan,

Thanks so much. Now that we have a restart function, i was wondering if there is a way to squeeze in a "task manager" function in the next update. An app that "kills" other apps that are not used but are running in the background.

also, it can be refresh/free memory (Ram and Flash).

If it's not too much to ask No pressure at all

Thanks for your kindness and your generousity.
    deezy87 likes this.
    06-26-12 05:49 PM
    Oh man...my head hurts on that one I was trying to set up my flashlight and I'm currently scratching my head way too hard
    deezy87 likes this.
    06-26-12 06:07 PM
214 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD