I tried app world...it's still says 13.1
    open App World, go to "My World", click menu key, then "Refresh List"
    SheeB likes this.
    06-25-12 01:23 AM
    open App World, go to "My World", click menu key, then "Refresh List"
    Worked!! I'm NEVER going to bed now!! I play way too much with this app
    06-25-12 01:36 AM
    I honestly think RIM should start supporting you mr. Sultan, as you are creating a biiiiig plus for them. I almost cant count how many paid apps you already replaced with that ONE BIG APP of you!

Your app needs to be integrated into the blackberry commercials!
    06-25-12 02:59 AM
    Even more cool features.

I'll be using the auto restart a lot. Saves me from doing it spontaniously during the day.

Thanks Sultan
    06-25-12 05:20 AM
    HEADS UP FOR BOLD 9900 USERS ON OS 7.1.0.523

Sultans amazing app can be set up to give access to device analyzer which though installed in the OS can not be accessed as there is no sign of it in the menu system or by using universal search

Device Analyzer is fully present and functions once you gain access to it.

It can be accessed using Advance OS and LED.

In the "launch" feature if you set one of the custom actions to net_rim_bb_device_anayze from the drop down menu it gives you access to the full range of device analyzer options.

Thanks again Sultan for this truly wonderful App
    Sultan Al Sooz and SheeB like this.
    06-25-12 09:15 AM
    Sultan,
    Great update.
    Any chance to add an option to restart the device on a different schedule than just daily. For example have an option to restart every other day, every three days, or every week?
    06-25-12 09:57 AM
    Lool, thats it

here is how you Launch SMS inbox, Then Start a new SMS message, Then enter the contact number, then type a Signature as well, from any app and ALL using 1 custom action (meaning do all that with one click only)

Open iLaunch Feature , then open custom actions and click "Add New", then follow the below:

- choose "Messages" as the App

(in "Actions after App Launch", add the following actions)

//*switch to SMS inbox*
    - "Hold Alt Key"
    - "s"
    - "Release Alt Key"
    - "wait 1s" (not required but some phones are slow)

//*Start locating new sms message menu item*
    - "Open Menu"
    - "Move Down" (this is for os7.1, please change to locate "Compose Text Message")
    - "Click"
    - "Click"

//*Start of Entering Contact Phone Number/ Name
    - "0" (here you can enter the number (each digit is 1 action)
    - "Click" (this is required to confirm number)

//*Start of SMS signature
    - "Move Down"
    - "s" (here you can enter the signature (each character is 1 action)

Make sure you click "save" button and not escape/back button to save changes.

the nice thing about iLaunch is that its all graphical, you select your actions from a dropdown menu) and you can try out how things end up after every action you add, to see if it is doing what you want it to do.

if you can open apps and write stuff, iLaunch can do it as well

Note: assign ADV OS and LED to your convenience side key for ilaunch popup access from any screen.
    Thanks this helps.

It depends on which screen you were in last, SMS or email messages. Still trying to figure it out. It works one way or the other because I have my SMS separate from other messages.
    06-25-12 11:32 AM
    Thanks this helps.

It depends on which screen you were in last, SMS or email messages. Still trying to figure it out. It works one way or the other because I have my SMS separate from other messages.
    i think you misunderstood or didnt follow my steps

im aware that the messages app will always show you the last screen (sms or email), however you are using iLaunch custom actions, so your on a different level now

here is something you might not know as a user when your in messages app:

- (Alt + s) will always switch to SMS inbox (even if your in sms inbox, it will stay there)
    - (Alt + m) will always switch to MMS inbox
    - (m) will always switch to Email inbox
    - etc..

now that you know this info, please read my last post again and follow the steps one by one (without skipping the "Alt+s" switch) to achieve what you asked for
    06-25-12 12:55 PM
    i think you misunderstood or didnt follow my steps

im aware that the messages app will always show you the last screen (sms or email), however you are using iLaunch custom actions, so your on a different level now

here is something you might not know as a user when your in messages app:

- (Alt + s) will always switch to SMS inbox (even if your in sms inbox, it will stay there)
    - (Alt + m) will always switch to MMS inbox
    - (m) will always switch to Email inbox
    - etc..

now that you know this info, please read my last post again and follow the steps one by one (without skipping the "Alt+s" switch) to achieve what you asked for
    Alt + s is not switching to SMS for me when I'm in messages/email folder.

This is my actions set up so far:
    1- Hold Alt Key
    2- s
    3- Release Alt Key
    4- Wait 1 second
    06-25-12 01:07 PM
    Sultan,
    Great update.
    Any chance to add an option to restart the device on a different schedule than just daily. For example have an option to restart every other day, every three days, or every week?
    Hi tsells

regarding your request, it would be nice to have it, but it would add a lot of new code to my app to create those extra options, i use a crazy algorithm to keep my app small, and anything out of the standard practice i use, would cost a lot in term of size which i wont be able to use for other features.

i hope you understand, and thanks for continuously recommending my app to others in CB forums
    tsells likes this.
    06-25-12 01:11 PM
    Alt + s is not switching to SMS for me when I'm in messages/email folder.

This is my actions set up so far:
    1- Hold Alt Key
    2- s
    3- Release Alt Key
    4- Wait 1 second
    interesting, the only reason i know of, if your keyboard language is not set to English ( i assume you have a 9930 phone).

ok, try the Alt+s combination using your keyboard when your in messages app, this is a standard Blackberry shortcut (just like t for top and b for bottom), it must work.

if it works using keyboard, then add "Wait 1s" before "Hold alt key" in iLaunch custom action.

let me know the outcome
    06-25-12 01:19 PM
    interesting, the only reason i know of, if your keyboard language is not set to English ( i assume you have a 9930 phone).

ok, try the Alt+s combination using your keyboard when your in messages app, this is a standard Blackberry shortcut (just like t for top and b for bottom), it must work.

if it works using keyboard, then add "Wait 1s" before "Hold alt key" in iLaunch custom action.

let me know the outcome
    Alt + s does not work in my message app. Alt +m doesn�t either, when I do Alt + m is SMS screen, it re-opens SMS.

T and B work just fine in message screen.

I have my SMS and other messages separate. Should I combine them and see if it works?
    06-25-12 01:24 PM
    Alt + s does not work in my message app. Alt +m doesn�t either, when I do Alt + m is SMS screen, it re-opens SMS.

T and B work just fine in message screen.

I have my SMS and other messages separate. Should I combine them and see if it works?
    lol, then use alt+m instead of alt+s, change the action "s" to "m" in custom actions, and continue (no need to combine)

maybe your device has different shortcut keys, but they must exist to separate SMS from Email Inbox and other inboxes, so my advice to you is to try all Alt+key combination (or just key) using your keyboard on messages app to better understand your phone's shortcuts and navigations

any keyboard shortcut in any app can be done using iLaunch, the possibilities are endless with iLaunch
    wolfee48 likes this.
    06-25-12 01:35 PM
    lol, then use alt+m instead of alt+s, change the action "s" to "m" in custom actions, and continue (no need to combine)

maybe your device has different shortcut keys, but they must exist to separate SMS from Email Inbox and other inboxes, so my advice to you is to try all Alt+key combination (or just key) using your keyboard on messages app to better understand your phone's shortcuts and navigations

any keyboard shortcut in any app can be done using iLaunch, the possibilities are endless with iLaunch
    There it is... ALT + m, not Alt + s. I tried it just as you posted. Works now. Thanks once again!
    06-25-12 01:39 PM
    Does this app work with older Blackberries like the 8120 pearl?
    06-25-12 03:35 PM
    Does this app work with older Blackberries like the 8120 pearl?
    The app works on OS5 and above.
    06-25-12 03:47 PM
    This is truly a "SUPER APP"!!!
    Thanks Sultan!!
    06-25-12 03:51 PM
    I am trying to turn off my led alerts at 3AM and turn them back on at 6AM..Can't seem to make this work? My led doesn't work when this is activated? Here is my screen shot...is there something that I am spazing out with
    06-25-12 04:47 PM
    I am trying to turn off my led alerts at 3AM and turn them back on at 6AM..Can't seem to make this work? My led doesn't work when this is activated? Here is my screen shot...is there something that I am spazing out with Click to view quoted image
    It looks like u have it backwards. If u want it to activate at 3 and turn off at 6 u need to flip them in the settings. The way u have it set now is for it to make the night LED start at 6 and then turn off at 3. That's why ur LED is off for so long. Change the activate time to 3 and deactivate time to 6.
    06-25-12 05:09 PM
    It looks like u have it backwards. If u want it to activate at 3 and turn off at 6 u need to flip them in the settings. The way u have it set now is for it to make the night LED start at 6 and then turn off at 3. That's why ur LED is off for so long. Change the activate time to 3 and deactivate time to 6.
    I tried switching the times too...still no led light going on during the day
    06-25-12 05:22 PM
    I tried switching the times too...still no led light going on during the day
    So from 6am till 3am u don't have any LED? Do u have any other LED apps tht might be conflicting with Advance OS and LED?
    aming63 likes this.
    06-25-12 05:41 PM
    So from 6am till 3am u don't have any LED? Do u have any other LED apps tht might be conflicting with Advance OS and LED?
    I deleted berry buzz a few days ago! I was having such a hard time getting an activation code from them I love this app...I'm so glad I found it Yes, from 6am till 3am I dont have any led lights when this new app is activated for night led timing. When I deactivate it...everything runs good again. I just didn't want any lights blinking while I was trying to sleep Is anyone else having this issue?
    06-25-12 05:46 PM
    I deleted berry buzz a few days ago! I was having such a hard time getting an activation code from them I love this app...I'm so glad I found it Yes, from 6am till 3am I dont have any led lights when this new app is activated for night led timing. When I deactivate it...everything runs good again. I just didn't want any lights blinking while I was trying to sleep Is anyone else having this issue?
    If u set it to activate at 3am which is turning the night LED on and then have it deactivate at 6am which turns it off then the LED should light up when needed between 6am till 3am. Maybe try a battery pull after u set the times to see if tht helps. If not Sultan will be up soon and I will point him to u for help. Its a great app with the best customer support Sultan will help.
    aming63 likes this.
    06-25-12 06:23 PM
    If u set it to activate at 3am which is turning the night LED on and then have it deactivate at 6am which turns it off then the LED should light up when needed between 6am till 3am. Maybe try a battery pull after u set the times to see if tht helps. If not Sultan will be up soon and I will point him to u for help. Its a great app with the best customer support Sultan will help.
    I tried a battery also with no success Thank you so much for your help!! I still love this app...I will just have to hide the phone under my pillow until I could figure this out
    06-25-12 06:36 PM
    Hi again, Sultan Al Sooz!

After testing this new version, I realize that the "Loud Speaker" function works great. Now, the "Night LED Status" icon still appears when the "Auto Activate Time" comes. So, I'll ask you in simpler words, is there any way to active the "Night LED" feature without the "Night LED Status" icon displayed on the main screen?

Thanks a lot!
    06-25-12 07:50 PM
214 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD