First off I just want to give HUGH THANKS to Sultan Al Sooz. He has provided all of us the one app that every BlackBerry should have. Advance OS and LED is in my opinion the best app made. Not only is it a super app but Sultan continues to keep it free and with no limits or ads. He has always continued to update this great app and provides all of us with the best support I have ever seen. He takes input from everyone and tries his best to add features we all request. So Sultan THANKS for all you do for us. You have made my BlackBerry so much better from all your hard work.

That being said even though he just did a major upgrade of Advance OS and LED he is back at it. He has been working on yet another update. Here is a quick rundown of these newest features that will be in V13.8
    - A restart feature with a option to do the restart at a scheduled time so u don't need to pull the battery.
    - Added a feature to have the clock and date show in all menus.
    - Ability to now launch music, pictures, playlists, podcasts, ringtones, videos, and voice notes thru the iLaunch feature.
    - Call Screen Lock feature for phone calls.
    - Custom LED dropdown selection.

Sultan will be submitting the updated Advance OS and LED to App World very soon so keep an eye out. If you don't have this incredible app yet head over to BlackBerry App World and download it.
    http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/45506

Last edited by jordan559; 06-22-12 at 03:37 PM.
    06-22-12 11:54 AM
    Sultan never ceases to amaze all of us!!

Sultan, if our paths will cross, i got you lots of hugs.

Me and wifey are big fans of your work.

Again, thanks so much. You are very kind and generous!
    06-22-12 08:33 PM
    Has the Auto Loud Speaker been fixed in this update?

I am pleased that the application continues growing and remains free...

A lot of thanks, Sultan Al Sooz! Greetings.
    06-23-12 01:54 AM
    Great news! I can't wait to check out this new update and hope the auto loud speaker issue has been fixed as well. Great job Sultan and much thanks for this fine app!
    06-23-12 01:59 AM
    Sultan! You rock!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    06-23-12 02:09 AM

Yes the auto speaker has been fixed in this update.
    MarcoAntonioGR and COPiSEN like this.
    06-23-12 02:31 AM
    Yes the auto speaker has been fixed in this update.
    Great, jordan559!

I think I found another small bug. When I enable the "Night LED" feature (with the "Night LED status" off), the "Night LED status" icon activates as well when the "Auto Activate Time" reaches. It's a little bit annoying deactivate it on a daily basis... I don't mean to sound ungrateful, but hopefully you can fix this issue too.

Thanks in advance, guys!
    06-23-12 03:45 AM
    Great, jordan559!

I think I found another small bug. When I enable the "Night LED" feature (with the "Night LED status" off), the "Night LED status" icon activates as well when the "Auto Activate Time" reaches. It's a little bit annoying deactivate it on a daily basis... I don't mean to sound ungrateful, but hopefully you can fix this issue too.

Thanks in advance, guys!
    I'm not sure what the issue is with the night LED but I will pass it on to Sultan. He's actually the developer. He a good friend of mine tho so he will figure it out for u. His customer service is the very best. I do have the update already so I do know the speaker issue is resolved. I help him with the post when he updates his app but sultan does all the hard work. He's a great guy for making this app for us. Take care and enjoy the app.
    MarcoAntonioGR likes this.
    06-23-12 04:16 AM
    Great, jordan559!

Thanks in advance, guys!
    hi, what your saying about the "night LED" is the normal behavior , unless i misunderstood your explanation.

you say: when "Auto Activate Time" reaches it shows the Night LED Icon on the homescreen (Which is what it must do).

where is the bug ?
    Last edited by Sultan Al Sooz; 06-23-12 at 04:27 AM.
    06-23-12 04:24 AM
    Jordan 559, thanks for teh heads up, will be checking out App World for the update.

Sultan, many thanks for your continued development of this anazing App !!!
    06-23-12 05:37 AM
    I'm not sure what the issue is with the night LED but I will pass it on to Sultan. He's actually the developer. He a good friend of mine tho so he will figure it out for u. His customer service is the very best. I do have the update already so I do know the speaker issue is resolved. I help him with the post when he updates his app but sultan does all the hard work. He's a great guy for making this app for us. Take care and enjoy the app.
    hi, what your saying about the "night LED" is the normal behavior , unless i misunderstood your explanation.

you say: when "Auto Activate Time" reaches it shows the Night LED Icon on the homescreen (Which is what it must do).

where is the bug ?
    Yes, indeed it would be normal behavior if you have the "Night LED Status" activated.

I have disabled the "Home Screen Icon" so it should not appear on my main screen, right? Did I explain this time?

Thanks for the attention!
    Last edited by MarcoAntonioGR; 06-23-12 at 01:05 PM. Reason: Added attachment
    06-23-12 01:03 PM
    Yes, indeed it would be normal behavior if you have the "Night LED Status" activated.

I have disabled the "Home Screen Icon" so it should not appear on my main screen, right? Did I explain this time?

Thanks for the attention!
    lol, still what your saying is not aligned with my app

you cannot disable the Home screen icon, but you can disable the Night LED feature.

if you mean you deactivated the Night LED status, then yes, this should remove the icon.

however, you have missed 1 very important point, that your issue only happens after you turn off your phone at night, then turn it On again in the morning (while having Night LED status activated before you turn Off your phone)

im just guessing here, but if the above assumption is correct, then yes it is fixed
    06-23-12 01:11 PM
    I just downloaded this App and have the LED to turn off when i 'open app' but it still flashes for a few secoonds after i open the app (like BBM for example) it doesn't turn off straight away is that normal?. Great App and thanks for making it FREE.
    06-23-12 01:26 PM
    I just downloaded this App and have the LED to turn off when i 'open app' but it still flashes for a few secoonds after i open the app (like BBM for example) it doesn't turn off straight away is that normal?. Great App and thanks for making it FREE.
    mmm, it should stop faster than few seconds, but for example, if you are typing and receiving bbm messages at the same time, it might miss the first stop trigger.

this only happens for bbm, since my app can assign individual bbm LEDs and also show bbm messages popups on screen, so it takes 1 extra second to do all of this even if you are not using the individual bbm LEDS or Popups, the code still needs to run in the background.

hope this helps.
    AbuYazeedUK likes this.
    06-23-12 01:33 PM
    mmm, it should stop faster than few seconds, but for example, if you are typing and receiving bbm messages at the same time, it might miss the first stop trigger.

this only happens for bbm, since my app can assign individual bbm LEDs and also show bbm messages popups on screen, so it takes 1 extra second to do all of this even if you are not using the individual bbm LEDS or Popups, the code still needs to run in the background.

hope this helps.
    No problem. Thanks and keep up the good work
    06-23-12 01:35 PM
    lol, still what your saying is not aligned with my app

you cannot disable the Home screen icon, but you can disable the Night LED feature.

if you mean you deactivated the Night LED status, then yes, this should remove the icon.

however, you have missed 1 very important point, that your issue only happens after you turn off your phone at night, then turn it On again in the morning (while having Night LED status activated before you turn Off your phone)

im just guessing here, but if the above assumption is correct, then yes it is fixed
    That's what I meant, but I used "disable" instead of "deactivate". In that case, the icon should not appear on my home screen.

I don't understand the association between your last comment and the bug mentioned. The times shown in the attached picture above are examples only to show the active icon on my main screen. Attach a new image with my actual setup to better understand. The function (with the icon activated) self-activates at 10 pm, while my phone automatically shuts down at 1 am. At 10 am sharp, my phone turns on with the application already closed (So, the icon doesn't appear). From what I can understand, my current configuration doesn't mean problems with the feature.
    06-23-12 02:17 PM

The Speaker option now works just fine. Many thanks to our MAN.
    06-23-12 06:52 PM
    That's what I meant, but I used "disable" instead of "deactivate". In that case, the icon should not appear on my home screen.
    .... From what I can understand, my current configuration doesn't mean problems with the feature.
    My apologizes, i need to be more clear with you and not assume you know everything, not even developers know everything about Blackberry

when you turn off your phone using the above shown method, apps running in the background, like my app, wont stop nor shutdown (yes, they keep on running). the only way is to remove the battery and keep it removed to really stop everything. so to you, the phone is completely off, to my app, its still on and my app can still function.

so the problem your facing is the same problem i described earlier and is 100% solved. please wait 2 more days until you see the update in App World

S
    06-24-12 01:11 AM
    My apologizes, i need to be more clear with you and not assume you know everything, not even developers know everything about Blackberry

when you turn off your phone using the above shown method, apps running in the background, like my app, wont stop nor shutdown (yes, they keep on running). the only way is to remove the battery and keep it removed to really stop everything. so to you, the phone is completely off, to my app, its still on and my app can still function.

so the problem your facing is the same problem i described earlier and is 100% solved. please wait 2 more days until you see the update in App World

S

I'm looking forward to it... we'll see! Thanks, Sultan Al Sooz!
    06-24-12 01:49 AM
    Adv OS and LED version 13.8 is available to download from App World. Change Log in facebook fan page (link in signature).

Enjoy
    06-24-12 11:44 PM
    Love the app THANKs so much for the time you put in....could you enable a launch to sms feature?
    06-24-12 11:49 PM
    Love the app THANKs so much for the time you put in....could you enable a launch to sms feature?
    you can launch anything from my app using iLaunch feature

please tell me exactly what your trying to achieve ?

s
    06-24-12 11:52 PM

I can't find SMS at all. How about launch SMS to a specific contact?

Feeding my CrackBerry addiction with Tapatalk
    06-25-12 12:17 AM
    I can't find SMS at all. How about launch SMS to a specific contact?
    Lool, thats it

here is how you Launch SMS inbox, Then Start a new SMS message, Then enter the contact number, then type a Signature as well, from any app and ALL using 1 custom action (meaning do all that with one click only)

Open iLaunch Feature , then open custom actions and click "Add New", then follow the below:

- choose "Messages" as the App

(in "Actions after App Launch", add the following actions)

//*switch to SMS inbox*
    - "Hold Alt Key"
    - "s"
    - "Release Alt Key"
    - "wait 1s" (not required but some phones are slow)

//*Start locating new sms message menu item*
    - "Open Menu"
    - "Move Down" (this is for os7.1, please change to locate "Compose Text Message")
    - "Click"
    - "Click"

//*Start of Entering Contact Phone Number/ Name
    - "0" (here you can enter the number (each digit is 1 action)
    - "Click" (this is required to confirm number)

//*Start of SMS signature
    - "Move Down"
    - "s" (here you can enter the signature (each character is 1 action)

Make sure you click "save" button and not escape/back button to save changes.

the nice thing about iLaunch is that its all graphical, you select your actions from a dropdown menu) and you can try out how things end up after every action you add, to see if it is doing what you want it to do.

if you can open apps and write stuff, iLaunch can do it as well

Note: assign ADV OS and LED to your convenience side key for ilaunch popup access from any screen.
    Last edited by Sultan Al Sooz; 06-25-12 at 01:39 AM.
    wolfee48 likes this.
    06-25-12 12:46 AM
    Adv OS and LED version 13.8 is available to download from App World. Change Log in facebook fan page (link in signature).

Enjoy
    I tried app world...it's still says 13.1
    06-25-12 01:15 AM
214 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD