Just wanted to recommend the app as it is much better than Colour ID and free. It has some other nice features to like the Instant Launch (picture below). It has unlimited colour/contact and you can change 3rd party apps like Facebook and Twitter. NOT advertising, would just really recommend!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk
    Sultan Al Sooz likes this.
    05-24-12 07:25 PM
    I'm thinking of giving this app a try. Many people have also said good things about this app. I've been a long time user of BeBuzz but to get a lot of the features that Advanced OS and LED has, you need to pay.

I've been procrastinating too long on it, I think I'll download it later. Thanks for reminding me of the app.
    05-26-12 12:04 PM
    I'm thinking of giving this app a try. Many people have also said good things about this app. I've been a long time user of BeBuzz but to get a lot of the features that Advanced OS and LED has, you need to pay.

I've been procrastinating too long on it, I think I'll download it later. Thanks for reminding me of the app.
    FYI, for this app to work properly you have to delete BeBuzz from your phone. I was a long time BeBuzz user but this app is better!
    DJ Reyes likes this.
    05-26-12 12:20 PM

FYI, for this app to work properly you have to delete BeBuzz from your phone. I was a long time BeBuzz user but this app is better!
    I used AlertMatrix back when I had my 8800, and then this new outfit came along and released a suite of better alert management utilities, so I bought it (BerryBuzz, BerryPopup, and SmartAlerts). Yep, I used BerryBuzz for a LONG time. However, I prefer Advance OS & LED.

Since installing Advance OS & LED (I actually installed it when it was called Advanced Calls and LED Control, version 8.7 or something) and over the course of new features being added - I have removed even more apps (most were premium) that were rendered redundant.

This one is a keeper, for sure.
    DJ Reyes likes this.
    05-26-12 02:03 PM
    Awesome!!! Thanks for the clarification guys. I've been reluctant to, as I've said I've been a long time BeBuzz user, even when they were BerryBuzz.

I'll downloading it in a while and I'll be sure to delete BeBuzz first.
    05-26-12 06:05 PM
    The app was the solution to my duplicated contacts list at one time. Found to be lots more useful overall and now is a steady notification app.

Functions well. And free! What more is there to ask?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    05-26-12 06:31 PM
    tried this app yesterday, its amazing, so much feature such as screen grabbing, vibrating keyboard, led, and much more!

Give it a try!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    05-27-12 05:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD