08-19-12 05:29 AM
156 ... 567
tools
    And very importantly, Adv. OS still ignores if BlackBerry is holstered or not. In my scenario for years, when I holster the BlackBerry, all sound events go to vibrate. Comes in handy when sitting in a meeting. Currently, if I setup all of my beautiful personalized ringtones through AdvOS, they go off whether the BalckBerry is holstered or not. Please work this in. Maybe through the ActiveProfile setting?

If you can do this, I would be very grateful. But the app is still simply amazing!
    Whoever wants to test or use the Holster with advance OS and LED Ringtones, please do send me and email (available in my app's "About" main menu) and i will send you a link to try out the beta (it is a solid beta)

also who wants to customize hookt app LED, can try this beta as well
    08-11-12 04:44 AM
    Hey Sultan,

I have a problem with the flash light feature. When I select the "Start flash light" it turns on for 1 second then turns back off. The same happens if I select camera light. All the relevant permissions are accepted. Any ideas.

I have version 14.8

Thanks
    Last edited by Ben1232; 08-18-12 at 07:35 PM.
    08-18-12 07:33 PM
    Wow I have been impressed by this app! I needed LED notification for two weather apps that bebuzz wouldn't do. I thought I would give this a try. Works beautifully for the LED. What surprised me the most was my battery life. I can't believe how much it has improved since I deleted bebuzz. Thank you!
    Sultan Al Sooz likes this.
    08-18-12 11:34 PM
    Hey Sultan,

I have a problem with the flash light feature. When I select the "Start flash light" it turns on for 1 second then turns back off. The same happens if I select camera light. All the relevant permissions are accepted. Any ideas.

I have version 14.8

Thanks
    here is my new online Help / FAQs, still populating it

solution to your problem Sultan Al Sooz Website
    Ben1232 likes this.
    08-19-12 01:12 AM
    Wow I have been impressed by this app! I needed LED notification for two weather apps that bebuzz wouldn't do. I thought I would give this a try. Works beautifully for the LED. What surprised me the most was my battery life. I can't believe how much it has improved since I deleted bebuzz. Thank you!
    and thank you for sharing 3 LED keys on my website, that was very kind of you
    08-19-12 03:12 AM
    here is my new online Help / FAQs, still populating it

solution to your problem Sultan Al Sooz Website

Wow that was easy !

Thank you Sultan.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend
    08-19-12 05:29 AM
156 ... 567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD