Would be good to see a battery banner icon feature added
    this seems to be a popular request, therefore i will try my best to add it
    05-07-12 11:46 AM
    With customisable icons Sultan ?
    05-07-12 01:14 PM
    With customisable icons Sultan ?
    Mmm, can you explain more, I was thinking like battery bar at the top left corner of the screen.
    05-07-12 01:36 PM
    Is there way to remove the pressing of X and click here to unlock again when a pop-up is displayed? It is very annoying and I am not sure if I asked this before here... so sorry if I kept asking the same question, it's been a long time since I read this thread.

I know this feature is there to prevent accidental closing of pop-ups, but it would be great if there is a way to enable/disable it.
    05-07-12 02:53 PM
    Is there way to remove the pressing of X and click here to unlock again when a pop-up is displayed? It is very annoying and I am not sure if I asked this before here... so sorry if I kept asking the same question, it's been a long time since I read this thread.

I know this feature is there to prevent accidental closing of pop-ups, but it would be great if there is a way to enable/disable it.
    In the "Popup" feature, select any option with "No Lock" for the "Pupop Screen Buttons" setting
    mssca likes this.
    05-07-12 02:57 PM
    In the "Popup" feature, select any option with "No Lock" for the "Pupop Screen Buttons" setting
    Thanks... It can be confusing because while I was searching how to disable it, I did see that option. But then I thought it will simply remove the button itself not the feature.

Thanks again for such a great free app.
    05-07-12 03:02 PM
    Sultan, can you add more feature like locking homescreen with password and own wallpaper on the next release ?
    i really appreciate if you can make it, thanks in advance.
    05-08-12 06:36 AM
    Sultan, can you add more feature like locking homescreen with password and own wallpaper on the next release ?
    i really appreciate if you can make it, thanks in advance.
    It seems many people wants to see a lock screen feature added

Screen lock is something I can not use, since my employer forces password lock on all devices. But if I can find a way to do it, I will add it
    imtheking likes this.
    05-08-12 09:36 AM
    Just thought I'd say thanks for the app and also that the unreleased version on Facebook fixed the wallpaper restart issue for me as well.

Edit: I was thinking, it'd be great if a shuffle feature were added to the wallpaper changer. Would add a bit more variety to it
    Last edited by kpd001; 05-09-12 at 09:05 PM.
    05-09-12 08:48 PM
    is the twitter issue fixed yet???
    could there be a lite version that only deals with the LED???
    i usually have to turn all the other features off when i install it on a friends phone... and its tedious cuz the dont really understand all the features
    05-09-12 09:07 PM
    is the twitter issue fixed yet???
    could there be a lite version that only deals with the LED???
    i usually have to turn all the other features off when i install it on a friends phone... and its tedious cuz the dont really understand all the features
    I see, no problem

I will change my app to have all features turned Off except for the LED Light when installed in my next update.
    05-09-12 09:12 PM
    Sultan whens the sink part of the app coming? Haha Great app!!!! Must have for BlackBerries.
    05-09-12 09:17 PM
    I see, no problem

I will change my app to have all features turned Off except for the LED Light when installed in my next update.
    so if i'm to change the setting back to open elated app then when i go to twitter the LED will stop flashing??
    05-09-12 09:27 PM
    so if i'm to change the setting back to open elated app then when i go to twitter the LED will stop flashing??
    No, cause this is a twitter App issue, it depends on twitter app developers to fix it, as for my app, it does the same thing for all apps, so if it works for all the other apps, this means twitter app is not following good coding standards, and I really cannot do anything about it
    05-09-12 09:32 PM
    Mmm, can you explain more, I was thinking like battery bar at the top left corner of the screen.
    For example, uses images at 0%, 5%, 10%, 15%, 20%, 25%, 30%, 35%, 40%, 45%, 50%, 55%, 60%, 65%, 70%, 75%, 80%, 85%, 90%, 95%, 100%.

The image in the status bar is related to the image percentage, so say 99% shows the 100% image.

User can use a template to add their own images, similar to BatteryEx
    05-11-12 08:30 AM
    For example, uses images at 0%, 5%, 10%, 15%, 20%, 25%, 30%, 35%, 40%, 45%, 50%, 55%, 60%, 65%, 70%, 75%, 80%, 85%, 90%, 95%, 100%.

The image in the status bar is related to the image percentage, so say 99% shows the 100% image.

User can use a template to add their own images, similar to BatteryEx
    i see, BatteryEx is a nice looking app

im currently working on other major OS enhancements, im not sure if i can add such a feature like BatteryEx, if i had the time i would just sit and develop 24/7, but priority is my day job, otherwise my wife wont be too happy with me

however i will look into it when i get more free time
    05-11-12 11:10 PM
    Since the app says "advanced OS", maybe include an option, if possible, to disable the theme completely for one session, with the option to re-enable it without a batterty pull? Or the option to reboot to re-enable it? I love those classic oem icons where the theme didn't exist on those old old first blackberries that were ever made. Now that would sure make my day!!

Also, maybe a small java console for us linux enthusists? Or a terminal to launch any apps by name?
    05-11-12 11:25 PM
    Since the app says "advanced OS", maybe include an option, if possible, to disable the theme completely for one session, with the option to re-enable it without a batterty pull? Or the option to reboot to re-enable it? I love those classic oem icons where the theme didn't exist on those old old first blackberries that were ever made. Now that would sure make my day!!

Also, maybe a small java console for us linux enthusists? Or a terminal to launch any apps by name?
    Lool, now that's what i call a wishlist

i also have a wishlist, i wish i can develop everything users wish for , but apparently im not that good, im restricted to my knowledge and lately from having some free time to add new features to my app, but that day will come
    05-13-12 11:07 AM
    Is there anyway when a pop up such as an email comes up that you can add a choice to Delete the popup with out launching the Email inbox?

It's kind of ridiculous in my opinion to view the pop up and then choose one of the options to delete it and then launch the inbox. I just want to view the popup and choose the option to Delete it just by itself, and same for SMS.
    06-12-12 05:33 PM
    Is there anyway when a pop up such as an email comes up that you can add a choice to Delete the popup with out launching the Email inbox?

It's kind of ridiculous in my opinion to view the pop up and then choose one of the options to delete it and then launch the inbox. I just want to view the popup and choose the option to Delete it just by itself, and same for SMS.
    I just hit the "del" key and the popup goes away and won't launch the inbox. Then I can go to the message at a later time. Hitting the delete key will work on any popup from Advance OS and LED.
    Last edited by jordan559; 06-12-12 at 06:27 PM.
    06-12-12 06:00 PM
    As everyone has said, this is simply an AMAZING app. Thanks so much for doing this for everyone. I recently installed the app, and have tried to work through this one on my own, because I feel is must be basic: I have a Torch 9850, and I was able to set up the LEDs with no problem. However, the BBM messages won't vibrate (the LED blinks, just no vibration), and the BBM color is always the same, instead of the custom color for my BBM contacts. I've tried everything I seen online and on the Help in the program, such as updating contacts, change the default sound profile settings, etc., and nothing seems to fix it. Can you help? My apologies if this was posted earlier, and I just missed it. Thanks again!
    06-15-12 04:03 PM
    As everyone has said, this is simply an AMAZING app. Thanks so much for doing this for everyone. I recently installed the app, and have tried to work through this one on my own, because I feel is must be basic: I have a Torch 9850, and I was able to set up the LEDs with no problem. However, the BBM messages won't vibrate (the LED blinks, just no vibration), and the BBM color is always the same, instead of the custom color for my BBM contacts. I've tried everything I seen online and on the Help in the program, such as updating contacts, change the default sound profile settings, etc., and nothing seems to fix it. Can you help? My apologies if this was posted earlier, and I just missed it. Thanks again!
    hi, if you read the "BBM" > "FAQs" in my app, it will guide you step by step
    06-16-12 02:05 AM
    This app makes my BlackBerry a super device! Thank you.

I would like to suggest a phone call blacklist/whitelist option like in the old AddOnis app. please.

And very importantly, Adv. OS still ignores if BlackBerry is holstered or not. In my scenario for years, when I holster the BlackBerry, all sound events go to vibrate. Comes in handy when sitting in a meeting. Currently, if I setup all of my beautiful personalized ringtones through AdvOS, they go off whether the BalckBerry is holstered or not. Please work this in. Maybe through the ActiveProfile setting?

If you can do this, I would be very grateful. But the app is still simply amazing!

Thanks so much!
    08-09-12 01:12 PM
    This app makes my BlackBerry a super device! Thank you.

I would like to suggest a phone call blacklist/whitelist option like in the old AddOnis app. please.
    i will take it into consideration, and if it is not a hassle to include in my app, i will add it

And very importantly, Adv. OS still ignores if BlackBerry is holstered or not. In my scenario for years, when I holster the BlackBerry, all sound events go to vibrate. Comes in handy when sitting in a meeting. Currently, if I setup all of my beautiful personalized ringtones through AdvOS, they go off whether the BalckBerry is holstered or not. Please work this in. Maybe through the ActiveProfile setting?
    this has been requested many times, i will definitely look into adding it in my next update, but its not going to be integrated with Sound profiles, it will have to be a setting enabled through my app due to blackberry limitations
    flopper and coffee-turtle like this.
    08-09-12 01:24 PM
    i will take it into consideration, and if it is not a hassle to include in my app, i will add it

this has been requested many times, i will definitely look into adding it in my next update, but its not going to be integrated with Sound profiles, it will have to be a setting enabled through my app due to blackberry limitations
    Than you for the quick response! No doubt your time is very important, so I thank you for all of your efforts in providing this app and free of charge!

I've been getting rid of older apps and using yours as a good replacement for them in addition to the many other cool features you've already added. Most of all, thank you for the progressive development you do for the BlackBerry OS!
    08-09-12 02:25 PM
156 ... 4567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD