Just to let everyone know there is another update for Advance OS and LED about to be released. Sultan has added a couple new features to this update which will be V12.0. He has added a feature to merge duplicate contacts and export them to Excel, Gmail, Outlook, and Yahoo, as well as a backup and restore feature for the contacts. The other feature is a wallpaper changer.

So if your a wallpaper kinda person here's a quick rundown of that feature:
    - You can choose between two different picture folders depending on your mood at that time.
    - Set the feature to change the wallpaper at different time intervals (1m, 5m, 10m, 15m, 30m, 1 hour, 6 hours, 12 hours, 24 hours) or you can have it set to change every time you wake the device up ( every time ur screen turns on).
    - There is also a feature to stop the wallpapers from changing during certain times by using the Night LED feature.
    - One other fantastic feature of the wallpaper changer, I have not had any effect on my battery.

Here's a quick rundown of the contacts manager feature:
    - You can view and manage all of you contact lists.
    - The ability to move contacts to default contact list and delete any additional contact lists.
    - You can search, find, and merge the duplicate contacts based on the names or by the numbers.
    - This feature will also give you the ability to export all contacts to a CSV file which then allows you to import your contacts to Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo, or other email accounts. That will allow you to store a copy, view them, or print them out.
    - Another nice feature is that you can now backup/restore, with photo field, all contacts to/from your SDcard or device memory.

So if you already have this great app be on the lookout for the new update and if you don't head over to BlackBerry App World and download it.
    http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/45506

Last edited by jordan559; 04-13-12 at 07:46 PM.
    04-13-12 06:24 PM
    thanks mate, i really need this application
    i still see the old version on my appworld
    Last edited by imtheking; 04-14-12 at 09:20 AM.
    04-14-12 09:09 AM
    thanks mate, i really need this application
    i still see the old version on my appworld
    I'm sending it for App World approval tomorrow, it will take up to 3 working days for them to approve it and release it to the public
    04-14-12 10:05 AM
    What's the next feature? Housecleaning? Cooking?

Thanks, you are a crazy one...

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk
    04-14-12 10:29 AM
    I'm sending it for App World approval tomorrow, it will take up to 3 working days for them to approve it and release it to the public
    thanks Sultan, i cant wait for tomorrow update

is there any official thread for discuss this app in this forum ?
    04-14-12 10:29 AM
    thanks Sultan, i cant wait for tomorrow update

is there any official thread for discuss this app in this forum ?
    This thread was written by my good friend, he is the official writer for Adv OS and LED on Crackberry and other sites (of course he also writes about other apps, but he is kind enough to include my app as well).

As long as you have the actual creator (not some sales or support personnel) responding to your requests, i dont think it can get any more official and beneficial than this
    04-14-12 11:49 AM
    OK Sultan, here I am again; it's still about my problems with LED settings of the native twitter-app. LED won't stop blinking after having opened it. Did disable LED in the profile. And, by the way: I don't think multi LED works on my phone...
    Thanks a lot!

04-14-12 12:51 PM
    OK Sultan, here I am again; it's still about my problems with LED settings of the native twitter-app. LED won't stop blinking after having opened it. Did disable LED in the profile. And, by the way: I don't think multi LED works on my phone...
    Thanks a lot!

sorry that i have asked you to post twice, but im trying to keep only 1 thread active at a time

Twitter is known for this problem, you have to change the 'stop led' to 'user activity', and it will work fine

mutli-LED is not an OS nor RIM option, its my own algorithm and design, every dev designs his app the way he wants to, RIM only provides us with the option to use the LED light, but how we use it is completely up to the dev and his skills

you must turn Multi-LED on in my app, however in version 12, mutli-led will be the default with no alternative.
    04-14-12 12:59 PM
    Thanks a lot again, this was exactly what I did!
    Looking forward to 12.0
    What are your future plans with that great app?

04-14-12 01:07 PM
    Thanks a lot again, this was exactly what I did!
    Looking forward to 12.0
    What are your future plans with that great app?

this app is all about what people want to see in their phones, and so far i've added everything requested by practically anyone, lol.

however after version 12, i will take a small break from coding, i think i've become a problem maker and an eyesore for many devs, which is really not what my intentions are.

however, a housekeeping app, that i would love to have for myself
    04-14-12 01:38 PM
    this app is all about what people want to see in their phones, and so far i've added everything requested by practically anyone, lol.

however after version 12, i will take a small break from coding, i think i've become a problem maker and an eyesore for many devs, which is really not what my intentions are.

however, a housekeeping app, that i would love to have for myself
    We hope you'll never stop to develop this app, whatever will you put inside i think everyone will love it.
    04-14-12 07:30 PM
    Don't let the haters stop your love.
    04-15-12 01:27 AM
    Could you add the ability to lock the orientation in either portrait or landscape?

I love this app! Thanks Sultan for your hard work.
    04-15-12 03:34 AM
    Don't stop what you are doing because of the others.

By the way, multi LED is working great, my fault (once again)

Thanks again!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using the crackberry app
    04-15-12 12:20 PM
    Sooner or later, this is the only app that's gonna be on my BlackBerry
    04-15-12 01:44 PM
    Great addition, Sultan.

A question, when I am on a call and I turn off the mic., the phone vibrates each second or so. Is that your app or is that the blackberry OS doing the vibration?
    04-15-12 05:34 PM
    Great addition, Sultan.

A question, when I am on a call and I turn off the mic., the phone vibrates each second or so. Is that your app or is that the blackberry OS doing the vibration?
    Thats my app Mute option, you can turn it OFF or change the vibration speed in call events vibrations group
    04-16-12 01:02 AM
    The new features are very appreciated Sultan. I knew other apps would feel a bit pressure since you have made a real 'Swiss Army' of features in this one great app...
    I keep refreshing App World..hoping to see the 12 upgrade.. Anyways keep up the great work! More donations coming your way sir!

Sent from my 'Tool' not the 'Toy'
    04-16-12 01:40 AM
    Sooner or later, this is the only app that's gonna be on my BlackBerry
    absolutely right will be the one and only one
    04-16-12 03:20 AM
    I keep refreshing App World..hoping to see the 12 upgrade.. Anyways keep up the great work! More donations coming your way sir!
    you can just click on the like button in the app's facebook page, to get a facebook news feed notification when app world approves my new update, even before app world updates the public ( i post the update with its change log immediately).

P.S. i dont sell my app and i dont accept any donations
    04-16-12 05:42 AM
    but i just pray for you and family always in good health,
    God will pay your effort everyday
    04-16-12 08:57 AM
    you can just click on the like button in the app's facebook page, to get a facebook news feed notification when app world approves my new update, even before app world updates the public ( i post the update with its change log immediately).

No Facebook for me .. am kinda the rebel against the likes of FB

And sir I just remembered you don't take donations..you had mentioned that earlier as well.

Sent from my 'Tool' not the 'Toy'
    04-16-12 10:48 AM
    I'm really looking forward to this wallpaper changer feature. I change my wallpaper quite a bit so this is going to be pretty sweet. Come on app world!! Get this update out there for us!
    04-16-12 11:56 AM
    How about adding a profile changer/ assistant when ever you decide to upgrade this already awesome app? v13 may be?

I think it will be a sweet deal!
    04-16-12 12:11 PM
    How about adding a profile changer/ assistant when ever you decide to upgrade this already awesome app? v13 may be?

I think it will be a sweet deal!
    lol, i also want that feature on my mobile

the problem is, i dont like to provide half good feature, my blackberry is password protected, so every 10 min, it gets locked, when this happens, no app can operate the mobile User Interface (UI), and changing profiles on blackberry phones OS5+ is not possible unless you do it using the UI.

however, if you dont have the native password protect, and use a 3rd party app to lock your screen, then it is doable , which i dont have the option to choose

im going to give it a second thought, since it was requested by many users who do not use the native password lock feature, but i wont make any promises, i did decide to take a small break after version 12.0
    04-16-12 02:57 PM
156 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD