I have 7 different Calendars in my Google Calendar (work, kids, family, etc.). On my Hero and Pre I was able to select which calendar I wanted an appointment to be associated with. For example, if I have a business appointment I want to go into Calendar select a new appointment, put in the info such as date and time, and select my work calendar. Now, I just see the selection for my Facebook, gmail, and pop accounts. Is it possible to select a specific calendar when scheduling an appointment? I downloaded Google Sync and it did bring over the appointments from my Calendar to the BB. However, I don't want to be limited to entering calendar events to my computer. I need to be able to select my different calendars on the phone. Thank you.
    05-18-10 07:51 PM
    Unfortunately, the way that it works now, the answer is No.

You have one calender tied to your Gmail account. If you create a new appt, it goes to your gmail account. You can change it in the web, but on the device you're not able to change.
    05-18-10 08:08 PM
    We're all waiting for google to implement multiple calendars to google sync... Sucks they don't do it...
    05-18-10 08:11 PM
    Thanks guys. What a bummer. You can do it with my Hero which is about the only good thing about that junker. I just hate the touchscreen. Very pokey and slow. Thought I would go back go a bb but now I don't have many good options.
    05-18-10 09:11 PM
    Finally something Android does better! I didn't fall for my friend's Eris... If that's what Android has to offer... I'll stay with BlackBerry.

At the end of the class (22:30) his device is ling dead while I am updating notes and checking email... Besides, my keyboard beats his.
    05-18-10 11:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD