It has been a long time coming but Addictive Tower Defense is finally available! For only $4.99 on the MobiHand network, the game features 8 unique maps with 4 difficulty levels, 6 unique towers, and endless replay value. More maps are being made available all the time and can be downloaded right from your device. Check out our gameplay trailer for screenshots and everything else you'd ever want to know about the game.

You can get the game from the CrackBerry app store here!
    11-10-09 05:06 PM
    I love this game so much! I play it on my iPod Touch all the time (or a similar one?). However, for 4.99, I can't justify it for my BlackBerry. But still, this is my favorite mobile game by far. Excellent replay value and a great time waster!
    11-10-09 06:52 PM
    I paid the $4.99 and I am glad I did. The best TD game i've played on a mobile. Really, really good.

I like all the advanced scoring. I'm already do my own personal "time attack" mode trying to clear all 100 waves as fast as possible.
    11-11-09 01:04 PM
    Thanks randomhero, If you're going for a time attack style, don't forget to check out the options for the 6x fast-forward speed setting and "Send next wave as soon as the last is defeated". That should keep things interesting!
    11-11-09 01:32 PM
    I love this game, but as someone said, I can't justify paying the 5 bucks for a game. Yeah, I'm cheap lol.
    11-11-09 02:31 PM
    Very very nice game. Well worth the five bucks! IMO

BTW: I'm using 5.0 on my Bold and the game will crash if I lock the keyboard or holster my Bold. I know it's my OS, but I was wondering if there may be a fix for it soon or not.
    11-12-09 07:41 AM
    Thanks AClayeJ, I'll look into this for our next update, I've been looking for an excuse to put 5.0 on my Bold.
    11-12-09 08:52 AM
    Thanks AClayeJ, I'll look into this for our next update, I've been looking for an excuse to put 5.0 on my Bold.
    No problem. It's no biggie really, I still play the game and absolutely love it! It's hard to find a game that plays this well, look this good, and have awesome replay value as it does.
    11-12-09 02:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD