I have a Storm 2 and I'm aware of the option to change my layout to a "Today" layout, however, it's a bit feeble, I don't want or need to see my emails in a Today view, and I was used to having a strong Today calender theme on my Curve 8330. I do NOT want to change the theme itself, I am happy with the stock Precision theme that came with the S2. Is there any app available that will give a nice Today view of the calendar, without changing the theme itself (the Agenda view just doesn't do it for me)?
    05-15-10 07:07 AM
    I have a Storm 2 and I'm aware of the option to change my layout to a "Today" layout, however, it's a bit feeble, I don't want or need to see my emails in a Today view, and I was used to having a strong Today calender theme on my Curve 8330. I do NOT want to change the theme itself, I am happy with the stock Precision theme that came with the S2. Is there any app available that will give a nice Today view of the calendar, without changing the theme itself (the Agenda view just doesn't do it for me)?
    I believe this is what you are looking for:

deToday - The Revolutionary TodayScreen App - Personal Productivity BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store

(And they do have a free trial.)
    05-15-10 08:05 AM
    This looks like exactly what I was looking for. I'm doing the free trial--many thanks!
    05-15-10 01:35 PM
    Here's how it looks when it's set up (integrated with BerryWeather):

I really like the app and the developer has been very responsive.
    Last edited by tellsells; 05-15-10 at 02:27 PM.
    05-15-10 02:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD