Ok So i realize that after updating you OS that your activation codes are deleted.

Is there a program that you can use to update your OS that backs all your activation codes up so you dont have to re-enter them 1 at a time everytime you update your os.

I only ask because due to the amount of OS leaks the bold 9700 has had this month its getting to be a pain in the **** haha

Thanks in advance
    04-03-10 10:40 PM
    I would love to see such an app as well, but I fear it may be little more than wishful thinking.
    04-03-10 11:04 PM
    Ok So i realize that after updating you OS that your activation codes are deleted.

Is there a program that you can use to update your OS that backs all your activation codes up so you dont have to re-enter them 1 at a time everytime you update your os.

I only ask because due to the amount of OS leaks the bold 9700 has had this month its getting to be a pain in the **** haha

Thanks in advance
    Not that I'm aware of. You can alleviate the pain by logging into the App Store on CB or Mobi during the OS install. Then you've got all your codes at your fingertips, and can resent OTA links to your device if you're missing any apps. I run about 22 apps requiring activation on my 9550 right now, and by just having the page already open and ready it takes about 5 minutes max to reactivate all of them.
    04-03-10 11:08 PM
    A few can store backups including activation codes on the sd card. Berryweather, shortcutme, quicklaunch are 3 that come to mind.
    04-04-10 12:13 AM
    Mobihand will keep your codes, I use quicknotes on a laptop to keep all my bb serial numbers on a note. Perhaps QL or BBfilescout can figure out a way to keep it on the SDcard.
    04-04-10 01:31 AM
    I also put them on my password keeper on my blackberry. As long as you back up your blackberry before the os update, it will keep the passwords saved. This way I have them when I am on the road also.
    04-04-10 07:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD