I intalled this push app on new years day it took for ever to show up 6 hours,once on it worked great now the temp and icon do not change,what gives?
    Yesterday i tryed to install it on the wifes curve and still nothing!! Did battery pulls and service books nothing any help would be great
    01-05-09 08:51 PM
    Ya me too I got rid of it but if theirs a fix let me know I'd like to get it again

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-06-09 12:24 AM
    same here on my storm
    01-06-09 02:58 AM
    I believe the AW push icon only updates twice a day. It essentially gives you the daily forecast in a tiny little picture. The beauty is that clicking the icon takes you to the AW mobile site, where is a plethora of weather information.
    01-06-09 06:14 AM
    As I recall, it took about 16 hours for the AW button to show up on my BB. Since that time it has been my most reliable source for weather info. However, I primarily use WeatherEye as it runs faster and gives current temp on the button info. I did have a glitch with WE and had to uninstall and reinstall the app.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-06-09 06:14 AM
    Mine has said it's sunny & 44 in Indianapolis for over a week...It never changes anymore. I would really like a fix for this too.
    I get a false sence of happness when I see Sunny on my BB, then look out my window to see Snow/Sleet/Rain.
    Oh well, I'll give it 1 more week...then buh-bye AW.
    01-06-09 10:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD