Silly question but I just wanted to verify...When purchasing apps are you billed through your carrier? I'm assuming that you are.
    07-22-10 07:52 AM
    No! I allways pay by using paypal... Some apps of my carrier (TMO) were paid through my monthly bill... But normaly i purchase my apps here (CB!)
    07-22-10 07:55 AM
    Yeah, depends where you get them from, but most app sellers are 3rd party and will accept credit/debit cards, paypal, etc.
    07-22-10 07:57 AM
    Ok and what about the apps in appworld?
    07-22-10 08:00 AM
    App world sucks! In this moment i have only one way to pay: paypal WITH creditcard! Other pay-options (you normaly have by paypal) are not offered! (at least in Germany). But i�ve heard, that 1. paypal wants to optimize the pay-options in the appworld and 2. some providers planing to cooperate with the appworld and plan to offer paying by mobile-bill! :-) But when?!?
    07-22-10 08:12 AM
    Ok and what about the apps in appworld?
    App world sucks! In this moment i have only one way to pay: paypal WITH creditcard! Other pay-options (you normaly have by paypal) are not offered! (at least in Germany). But i�ve heard, that 1. paypal wants to optimize the pay-options in the appworld and 2. some providers planing to cooperate with the appworld and plan to offer paying by mobile-bill! :-) But when?!?
    Same in the US, paypal is used for AppWorld apps...not sure about what paypal options are available.
    07-22-10 08:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD