I routinely boot up my Storm and have 23.5 MB of free mem. I generally sink to near 0 within a few hours, and am at 0 for a few hours til it recovers to 1-2 MB where it will hover around for awhile.

I want to get rid of some Apps so i can start up with a higher number (MB). I have a ton of apps. If i go into them under Applications in the Options menu, the Properties option doesn't tell me their size. I want to get rid of a few large programs over a ton of little apps.

So how do i determine how large an App is in size (MB) once it's on the phone? I know Sid Meirs Pirate's is 3.3 MB, but i kinda want to keep it...though it wasn't worth the money, controls are horrible with a touch screen. Can't see what you are doing at all.

Anyways, any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

for those who will
    TL: DR

So how do i determine how large an App is in size (MB) once it's on the phone?
    05-04-09 06:42 PM
    i haven't find any way to find that info once its on the phone, generally it says so while DL

BUT

DM will show you app size when you're plugged in...
    05-04-09 07:09 PM
    Good enough, gonna have to jack on tomorrow morning and see what i can prune. Thanks.

I know i can see it when i DL it, just didn't want to have to scroll for a DL for every app on the phone to get a memory reading.
    05-04-09 11:35 PM
    You're better off using DM anyway. On the phone requires a reboot. DM doesn't. And you just check the boxes. Way easier.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-04-09 11:37 PM
    I routinely boot up my Storm and have 23.5 MB of free mem. I generally sink to near 0 within a few hours, and am at 0 for a few hours til it recovers to 1-2 MB where it will hover around for awhile.
    Jesus. And I freak out when I get below 35 MB. And I don't know of any way to see actual MB usage per app. It would be nice though.
    05-05-09 12:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD