Wow, nice find on where it went to... Too bad the price is ridiculously higher than previously...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-18-11 10:00 AM
    Features:

These programs convert the backup file of BB to other formats. ABC Amber BlackBerry Converter is a tool that can convert the file. IDP (BlackBerry backup) emails, contacts, SMS messages, PIN messages, AutoText entries, calendar events, phone hot list entries, memos, phone call logs and tasks to any of Which of the following formats: PDF, HTML, CHM, RTF, HLP, TXT, DOC, MDB, XLS, CSV ...
    link:attachment
    12-02-11 08:52 PM
    Features:

These programs convert the backup file of BB to other formats. ABC Amber BlackBerry Converter is a tool that can convert the file. IDP (BlackBerry backup) emails, contacts, SMS messages, PIN messages, AutoText entries, calendar events, phone hot list entries, memos, phone call logs and tasks to any of Which of the following formats: PDF, HTML, CHM, RTF, HLP, TXT, DOC, MDB, XLS, CSV ...
    link:attachment
    Thanks!

I have my own key. I just needed the program again. Still had the key in email backup but lost the program in an HD failure.
    12-02-11 09:31 PM
    I have a valid key that I purchased last July for ABC Amber IPD Merger....Would really appreciate if anyone has the setup file. I tried the trial version and there's no way to "upgrade" it. Installing the key to the registry does nothing without the full version installed....
    Maybe for the Sixth Day of Christmas someone might find they still have it....?
    12-30-11 09:14 PM
    No one would happen to have ABC Amber IPD Merger would they? I've tried everything to grab it even the links in the original email when I bought the program back in 2008 but nothing and i'd love to get this program again (Still have the reg file they sent me when I registered it on March 07, 2008). Hard drive recently crashed and apparently for some reason the backup that I have has the trial installer not the full one so my key is useless.

Sent me a PM or whatever if you know where I can get a copy I have my own reg key for it. Thanks hopefully someone will have it.
    03-02-12 06:38 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD