I have this recommended many times. I decided to try it. I downloaded the trial program and messed with it for a while on several backup files. Seems to work fine so I figured rather than wait for a need for it I would buy it now and if I ever need it for whatever reason I have it.

ProcessText Group appears to be a legitimate. I purchased the program before 8am. eastern time this morning. They charged my card. I have not received the download link yet (4 hours later). I have sent several messages to their support with no replies.

Is ProcessText Group a rip off? Did I get screwed?
    06-12-10 10:56 AM
    I think this company is legitimate. I have bought from them and I have used their support.

I would wait a while longer because I really do believe them to be genuine.

I have exchanged emails with them on a Sunday so maybe this is just an order processing problem which may not be their fault.

I and another member have been having trouble using PayPal when buyiong from the CrackBerry store today. So if you use PayPal, maybe it's that.
    06-12-10 11:22 AM
    I think this company is legitimate. I have bought from them and I have used their support.

I would wait a while longer because I really do believe them to be genuine.

I have exchanged emails with them on a Sunday so maybe this is just an order processing problem which may not be their fault.

I and another member have been having trouble using PayPal when buyiong from the CrackBerry store today. So if you use PayPal, maybe it's that.
    Thanks! Didn't use PayPal. I'll wait a little longer.
    06-12-10 11:32 AM
    Finally got my download link and key file.

In todays world of instantaneous transactions I was beginning to think there was a problem.
    06-13-10 12:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD