I have had my 9900 for 3 days and I've gotten 7 random reboots while on the Twitter app. I have the "official" Vodafone OS 7.0.0.296 (B1465).

Anybody else experiencing the same issue?

I'm thinking of downgrading to my provider's official release OS.

Hassle.
    08-13-11 06:28 PM
    I would delete the twitter app and reinstall it again. If that doesn't work for you, then yes either downgrade to your providers latest, or upgrade to the latest leak. But it seems like a little issue with the cod itself & a delete, reboot & reinstall should fix it.
    08-13-11 07:17 PM
    I'll give it a shot. Thanks!
    08-13-11 08:06 PM
    No go. I've downgraded to the release OS and now it just reboots 10 seconds into the app.

hmm...
    08-13-11 09:32 PM
    I would delete the twitter app and reinstall it again. If that doesn't work for you, then yes either downgrade to your providers latest, or upgrade to the latest leak. But it seems like a little issue with the cod itself & a delete, reboot & reinstall should fix it.
    Hey there,

I have finally gone back and gotten a replacement 9900. It was just crashing randomly whenever I was pn Twitter with my first 9900.

Anyway, on my second one now for about 16 hrs, it has happened to me once.

I'm just wondering if anybody else is experiencing this problem...

Thanks CB community!
    08-15-11 10:41 AM
    Hey there,

I have finally gone back and gotten a replacement 9900. It was just crashing randomly whenever I was pn Twitter with my first 9900.

Anyway, on my second one now for about 16 hrs, it has happened to me once.

I'm just wondering if anybody else is experiencing this problem...

Thanks CB community!
    I haven't had any issues with Twitter & the 9900. Let me know if it continues & I'll have you go through the Event Log and post it's contents. Then we can fix it. )
    archpopoy likes this.
    08-15-11 10:57 AM
    I haven't had any issues with Twitter & the 9900. Let me know if it continues & I'll have you go through the Event Log and post it's contents. Then we can fix it. )
    Awesome!

Thank you sir!
    08-15-11 11:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD