Only two things that I've noticed wrong so far; everything else is perfect.

Running App World 3.0 Beta, the My World page doesn't seem to load, just freezes up

And more importantly, the e-mail setup application doesn't work yet. Is that maybe because it's just not live because the device technically isn't well...released yet?

Going to look for the newest 7.0.0.xxx leak and install that, see what happens.

Pretty interesting that when you plug the 9900 into your computer, DM still shows it as 'unknown device' lol

The phone itself is incredible. Any worries people had before about the camera sucking, all this other stuff...it was all just plain wrong - this thing is amazing.

UPDATE: Upgraded to 7.0.0.296 from Vodaphone - email setup works perfectly now. Thanks guys!
    Last edited by Jenks5150; 08-10-11 at 09:01 AM. Reason: Problem solved.
    08-10-11 07:35 AM
    today is the release date so it'll be in the system and it'll work fine soon!
    08-10-11 07:59 AM
    my curve 9360 works fine, email set-up and app world 3 working with no probs at all..

so cant be down to release date as my curve has not been officially announced yet...

(i also get unknown device on DM, and my phone does not even show up in mobihand.... annoying lol)
    08-10-11 08:22 AM
    UPDATE: Upgraded to 7.0.0.296 from Vodaphone - email setup works perfectly now. Thanks guys!
    I had to do the same thing with my 9900 from Rogers. After "switching devices" the email setup did not work. I ended up upgrading to 7.0.0.317 and it now works. Very odd. Right out of the box, you can't setup email? Not good.
    08-12-11 06:24 AM
    experiencing the same problems.
    cant setup email as email wizard not working properly message "the email setup application is temporarily unavailable. Try again later.
    And I get an endless please wait message in app world when i wanna download anything.
    Is this the same problem everyone else is experiencing ?
    08-14-11 02:31 PM
    yes this is the issue im having as well, weird thing is that out of the box this stuff worked PREFECT, used it for a few days then decided to do a device switch via DM from 9800 to the 9900, after i did this is when all the issues started
    08-19-11 09:12 AM
    I think it must be a Service Books issue - ie. not being downloaded. Wary of problems with Device Switch Wixard, I backed up from my 9800, and restored to the 9900. The 9900 would not connect to the BIS at first. I put in another SIM Card (fully provisioned for BB) to kick-start it, and it connected. I swapped the SIM Cards back and I was able to continue with setup. It has been absolutely fine since.
    08-22-11 08:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD