hi,
    i've been searching google for location-based reminder apps for blackberries and am having trouble finding any that work on the 9810. has anything changed in the last months?

if you don't know what i mean, i'd like a gps app that will remind me to, for example, buy milk when i walk by my grocery store.

cheers!
    08-27-11 11:49 PM
    sorry to bump, but this app is kind of a deal breaker for me getting another blackberry and i need to decide within the next weeks.
    cheers!
    08-29-11 01:37 PM
    My Life Organized has location-based reminders that work nicely on some platforms. Not sure if the blackberry version has it - it's called the "nearby" view. You could check with the blackberry forum. I think maybe on my next post I can give you the links, stand by
    08-30-11 01:27 AM
    (My Life Organized) has location-based reminders that work nicely on some platforms. Not sure if the blackberry version has it - it's called the "nearby" view. You could check with the Blackberry Forum
    08-30-11 01:30 AM
    thanks very much duard_f! at least i know there is something out there so i can go ahead and get my 9810!!
    08-30-11 05:19 PM
    I don't know if this is too late but check out this location reminder for Blackberry called WhenImClose

This is its website: WhenImClose – Location Based Reminder (Geo-Reminder) for BlackBerry Smartphones
    07-25-12 01:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD