You get a Slider and I'll get a Clam and we can trade!
    Yeah, I could see it now....a new BB, 6.0, and using EDGE.
    06-14-10 10:26 PM

Negative... I am a meat popsicle.
    wrong answer!
    06-18-10 01:54 PM
    I am kind of upset I got the storm 2 about 3-4 months ago and now this phone is coming out. I may have to buy it 2nd hand or something cause it seems perfect for the person who may be a little rough on their phones and loves blackberry.
    06-25-10 04:51 PM
    I just think RIM/Blackberry should have created a clamshell phone back when that style was more popular. Most Clamshell phones today are looked at as lower end phones, and RIM really needs to come out with something on par or better than the Iphone and Android phones. It doesn't matter if it has 6.0 on it. RIM has it's work cut out, but the way the android phones are coming out, it may be too little too late for RIM.
    06-28-10 01:42 PM
    I'd really like to play with it to see how I like it.... but since I am on AT&T (and in my area, I've had a lot better service with them than VZW) I won't be getting one Don't really want the slider, so there isn't much for me in the lines of an upgrade. 9000 til it dies I guess.
    06-28-10 07:56 PM
    Dude you are not alone... Im diggin this phone...
    Im getting it as soon as it comes out on Sprint... I HOPE Sprint will carry this...
    07-07-10 06:39 PM
    I'm praying they bring it to T-mobile among the other carriers if they release it. It is EXACTLY what I've always wanted in a phone, and I even like the way it looks. IMO there are far uglier phones, plus who cares about the outward design as long as it's comfortable to use and has a kickass OS. I mean come on people.
    07-08-10 11:06 PM
    I'm not a big fan but I love how much it appeals to a different user base. I think it's cool that they are making phones with many tastes in mind.
    07-08-10 11:09 PM
    The model shown in the video that salamondrin leaked actually looked halfway decent....the original build was, IMO, awful looking. second version is much slimmer and sleaker.
    07-09-10 08:11 AM
    I don't buy phones for looks. I only care about functionality. That applies to the 9670. If it comes to Sprint, I'll get it. I just hope the browser improves. Otherwise, the phone will be great from what I've heard.
    Last edited by ThaLuser; 07-09-10 at 09:23 PM.
    07-09-10 08:56 PM
    Nope, you're not alone, this will be my next blackberry
    07-10-10 02:34 AM
    I wasn't a fan at first but it's starting to grow on me. Like others have mentioned I like the protection the clamshell design gives to the keyboard and screen. I'm just curious as to what function the outer screen will serve. I'm sticking with my Tour as long as I can, but I hope this device comes to Sprint.
    07-10-10 02:30 PM
    I wasn't a fan at first but it's starting to grow on me. Like others have mentioned I like the protection the clamshell design gives to the keyboard and screen. I'm just curious as to what function the outer screen will serve. I'm sticking with my Tour as long as I can, but I hope this device comes to Sprint.
    +1

10 Char
    07-11-10 09:46 AM
    I don't think it draw more ppl than the 9800 is going to...but should be a decent phone

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-11-10 02:39 PM
    personally i think this phone looks terrible. It looks bulky and seems like it wouldnt be very solid. Flip phone always scare me because they can break so easily. Thats just me though
    07-18-10 12:39 PM
    Personally im excited, it may be my very first flip style phone.
    07-20-10 12:11 PM
    Not to blow my own trumpet but read this:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f150/su...als-me-434112/

Long before it was announced

07-20-10 04:44 PM
    Dude... I cant wait for this phone to drop.... Comeonnnnnnnnnnnnnn RIM.... release it on Sprint already!!!! This better not be a VZ exclusive!!!
    07-20-10 05:33 PM
    dude... I cant wait for this phone to drop.... Comeonnnnnnnnnnnnnn rim.... Release it on sprint already!!!! This better not be a vz exclusive!!!
    go look at the blog post a few weeks ago. The phone is locked to sprint in the video.

Cant wait really i cant.
    07-21-10 01:49 PM
    This phone makes me puke.

Reminds me of that hot mess the LG Lotus.
    07-22-10 10:31 AM
    Flip phones are not on my priority list, and I got to say that if I would consider a flip phone it would not be this one. It looks even more fragile than other flip phones. I would always be afraid that the screen pops off :P
    07-22-10 03:51 PM
    Not alone at all. While I love my Storm prime, before it I always used clamshells.
    I'll be interested to check it out when it gets here.
    07-31-10 08:27 PM
    I'm in for this one. I've long been a fan of the flip phone design from the Motorola to the Palm. The size of the 9670 looks perfect to fit in your hand and I prefer talking into the phone as opposed to talking into thin air.

Even though I love the design of my HTC Hero and UI, in simple terms, it doesn't work. Maybe I'm the last person on the planet who can't deal with a virtual keyboard, but the Hero just doesn't work for me. Also, I've had endless problems with sluggish performance, outright freezing and it can take up to 3 minutes to look up contacts (seriously!). I have over 13,000 contacts and the phone just can not handle that many contacts so I am anxiously waiting to get back to a BB where look-ups, even with that many contacts, are a breeze, and the 9670 looks like the perfect configuration for my style of usage.
    08-05-10 11:15 AM
    Where is Sal when you need him??

Sal... any word when this might drop on Sprint??? Yes.... Thats a very selfish question...
    08-05-10 12:42 PM
    Praying this one comes to Sprint at least. The 9800 Torch is dead to me, this one is my last hope. I've had the Storm for 2 years there's no way I can revert back to half a screen.

08-05-10 02:57 PM
79 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD