I'm thinkin about trying the style, currently using the bold. I have at this point gotten past the lack of sim card and 2nd convenience key. The only issue i'm worried about is battery life. I know the bold has a bigger battery life but from what i'm hearing, the style is doing pretty well when it comes to battery life.

Can someone confirm the batttery life of the style compared to the bold 9650 from someone who has used both the bold 9650 and the style?

Thanks...
    11-14-10 11:01 PM
    I have used both devices....I've only had my Style for about a week now. The first few days I used it pretty heavily, and the battery life was not that great! It seems like using BBM was really draining it. I also installed the leaked .286 version of OS6. It seems like now that I have gone through a few battery cycles, it's starting to settle down a bit. I would have to say that by my personal experience, it's been fairly comparable to my 9650. But as with all devices and batteries, YMMV

I also downloaded a free battery meter app that shows the drainage rate, and I am averaging 3.5% drainage per hour, it's usually higher when I use BBM.

I hope this helps you some!
    11-15-10 09:54 AM
    I have had both. The battery life I get on my Style is way better than it was on my bold.
    11-15-10 09:56 AM
    i have both too, the style last me a day with heavy use ( new phone Syndrome ). but when i use it regularly, checking email, text, and some browsing, the battery life does seem to be slightly better.
    11-15-10 10:14 AM
    Currently I have the BB 8330 and trying to decide between the BB 9670 Style or the BB 9650 Bold. To Flip or not to Flip, there is a question. The Style cost less than the Bold, the Style has a better camera/video then Bold. The Style comes with a 8 Gig card while the Bold comes with a 2 gig card. But outside all of that, which is the Best phone to go with.
    11-21-10 10:04 AM
    It's hard to imagine anything being worse than the bold. My 9650 gets charged twice a day. I use the media player and web browser quite a bit.
    11-21-10 12:50 PM
    I to am curious about this. My Bold battery used to suck but with the official os 6 release I am getting amazing battery life. 12 plus hours of moderate to heavy use. I used to have to charge it 2 to 3 times daily. does anyone prefer the 9650 Bold over the 9670 Style?
    01-06-11 08:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD