Hello Crackberry folks,

I'm having a lot of trouble with my Blackberry Curve 8530 from Verizon Wireless. After reactivating it recently I haven't been able to get email or connect to the BIS at all.

Spent sometime with a tech from Verizon and he had me delete service books and request new registration for my Host Routing Tables. None of that worked. I've done multiple security wipes and tried setting the phone up as if it were new. I've restored the phone using the BB desktop software and tried several old back ups that I know worked.

The strangest part is that the Email Settings app isn't on the phone at all. I've checked to see if it was hidden, and it wasn't.

I've confirmed I'm receiving data and that I'm on 3G. Radios have been switched on and off umpteen times.

All my settings are OK at vzw.blackberry.com, yet the phone refuses to connect to BIS. Is this thing just bricked? Are there any solutions I haven't tried?

Thanks in advance for your help!

- Manimal124
    Last edited by manimal124; 06-28-12 at 05:17 PM. Reason: Adding relevant info
    06-28-12 05:14 PM
    Do you mean that you selected the "Restore to Factory Settings" choice from DM? That will put your phone back to Day One condition.
    06-28-12 06:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD