I tried searching, but all I can find are threads for themes. Is there an app I can download to add the "weather slot" to my default Sprint theme my phone came with?

Thank you,
    Rudy
    04-19-10 12:07 PM
    Nope. It is a function of the theme. I'm sure you know this, but you also need a weather app to go in the slot.
    04-19-10 12:09 PM
    There is a workaround for this, though. If you are really stuck on that default Sprint theme, then you can purchase BerryWeather and use it's wallpaper function which will add a pseudo weather slot to any theme.
    04-19-10 12:15 PM
    i have a custom theme installed and it has a weather slot but i dont know what app i should get to fill the slot??
    my theme is called flare
    04-19-10 12:58 PM
    i have a custom theme installed and it has a weather slot but i dont know what app i should get to fill the slot??
    my theme is called flare
    Well, that is another question entirely. I recommend BerryWeather, but it isn't free. You can also try WeatherBug and a few other free ones.

The info is readily available here using the search function
    04-19-10 01:00 PM
    Im using Berry Weather Free (BeWeather free) And am verry happy with it. Basic info. All I need on my phone.
    04-19-10 01:48 PM
    There is a workaround for this, though. If you are really stuck on that default Sprint theme, then you can purchase BerryWeather and use it's wallpaper function which will add a pseudo weather slot to any theme.
    Thank you, I have BerryWeather and didn't know about the homescreen function.
    04-20-10 02:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD