So my 8330 has been showing update alerts for the Appworld even after I do the update. The first time it happened, at the beginning of august, I just wiped my phone and then it happened again at the beginning of this week and I un-installed and reinstalled the appworld and it got rid of the update alerts. Well it happened again tonight and frankly I am not going to uninstall the app every time I have to update something. Does anyone know of a fix for this, or shall I just go up to the Verizon store?

OH and heres some pictures from captureit from the last time its happened.
    08-18-09 07:45 PM
    What version of App World do you have installed? The newest version is .15, recently came out and fixed most of the issues.

Also, what is your theme - just wondering
    08-18-09 08:00 PM
    I have the 8900 Replica theme, its amazing. I have .15 installed and its still doing it.
    08-18-09 08:14 PM
    Have you tried going into "Messages"? There may be an alert that you can delete there from App World? Let me know if there is/isn't...
    08-18-09 08:21 PM
    THAT WAS ITTTTTT!!!! Thank you, I can't believe that's all it was the stupid messages, thanks again.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-18-09 08:30 PM
    No problem! I am actually happy I solved that one Glad I could be of assistance!!
    08-18-09 08:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD