I just got the 8320 unlocked and I am using it on the AT&T network. I have sync'ed all my Microsoft Outlook info with no problems, however, when I try to load 3rd Party Apps via the Application Loader on the Desktop, I read the message on the application loader screen: "The blackberry desktop software does not have blackberry devise software for the devise you have connected to the computer. Please contact your wireless service provider or system administrator". When I do try to upload a 3rd party program like Worldmate, I get the error message: "No additional applications designed for your devise were found". I have removed the ATT desttop software and reinstalled the Tmobile one, but I still get the same messages. Any ideas?
    02-12-08 07:07 AM
    I think you need to load the BB Operating System on your PC. Then try the application loader.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-12-08 07:56 AM
    How do I do that? I already put the Desktop software from Tmobile on my computer. Isn't that enough? I am missing something else?
    02-12-08 11:42 AM
    You also need to have the devices OS downloaded and installed on your PC. You need 2 different pieces of software. This can be downloaded from your carrier's web site.
    02-12-08 11:50 AM
    02-12-08 12:38 PM
    OK...here is my dilemma...The BB is the 8320 from T Mobile. It is unlocked. I am using it on the AT&T network. When I try to download the T Mobile software for the devise, it first asks me for a T Mobile phone number, which of course I do not have. In other words, I cannot download the T Mobile software because I am not a T Mobile customer. So, should I try to download the At&T software? But At&T does not have the 8320 in its line of products. So what should I do??? Help!
    02-12-08 06:16 PM
    Do you have any friends with T-Mobile? Just use their phone number.
    02-12-08 06:20 PM
    By the way....this is what I get when I try to download the software from T Mobile.....

Product Downloads

Thank you for using the BlackBerry� Curve� 8320� from T-Mobile. On this page you can find out about the latest free downloads for BlackBerry� devices.

BlackBerry� Download Center:

To download Instant Messaging or the current Desktop Manager and Handheld Software, please enter your 10-digit T-Mobile phone number
    __________________________________Go
    Please enter a valid phone number (e.g. 2065551234)

If you are interested in purchasing the BlackBerry� device, call T-Mobile at 1-866-464-8662 or find a T-Mobile business representative near you.
    02-12-08 06:21 PM
    Good idea, but no. Unfortunately I live in Puerto Rico where Verizon, SunCom, Centennial and At&T dominate, but no T Mobile. Any other ideas?
    02-12-08 06:27 PM
    Courtesy of JSanders' post over at BlackBerryForums > DeviceDownloads
    02-12-08 06:33 PM
    Dude, you are good...very,very good. Thanks. This ought to do it.
    02-12-08 06:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD