The free App's that have been available for Blackberry 7 customers in the US are now available through App World in Canada!

So glad I didn't pay for BeWeather...
    04-04-12 06:27 PM
    I have a question about BeWeather and I don't think I should open a new thread for it. So here we go...

I already paid for BerryWeather from the crackberry app store. Do you guys think that I should download the App World version? They are the same but if crackberry app store go down, this would be a better option.

What do you guys think?

Sent from BlackBerry Bold 9900
    04-04-12 06:35 PM
    Yeah, because Mobihand is kinda dying...
    04-04-12 07:13 PM
    I agree with papped. I did the same thing. The only reason I ever go back to mobihand is for one app... Meterberry. All my other apps are retrievable via BB App World or through browser links.

And.... Congrats to all you Canadians to finally get this! You would've figured you first then the US.

Feeding my CrackBerry addiction with Tapatalk
    04-04-12 07:35 PM
    Anything worth while from this apps asides from Beweather? Any of these a must have??

Cheers
    04-04-12 07:37 PM
    At storm:

Nope... Tried them all and deleted all but BeWeather and the bowling one.

Feeding my CrackBerry addiction with Tapatalk
    04-04-12 07:42 PM
    "must have" is kinda relative... Several of the games are good (aces traffic pack, nfs, pinball deluxe).

People like Endomondo, but that's only useful if you need the sports tracking. Popup works fine, BePopup is a lot better and more featured, but it costs money.
    04-04-12 07:49 PM
    I was only really interested in BeWeather, some of the others might be interesting if you are into games on your phone.
    04-04-12 07:50 PM
    Thank you for the suggestion. I downloaded from the App World and replaced the BeWeather from Crackberry. I also found the App World version is a new version.

04-04-12 08:48 PM
    So its only free untill the end of May? Only got the pool game, the apps suck.
    04-06-12 05:46 PM
    I only keep BeWeather and deleted the rest after testing.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    04-06-12 06:08 PM
    So its only free untill the end of May? Only got the pool game, the apps suck.

Yes, they are good till the end of May. But if you download them now and delete them, you can always go back and download it for free using the My Word uninstalled apps. I did this last time RIM gave away apps.

04-06-12 11:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD