Hi, just did the Verizon OTA upgrade to .607 and everything has been ok with it so far except for Google Sync. If I clock on the Sync icon I get the Google Sync logon page with the keyboard, but the keyboard doesn't work.

All other Google Apps such as maps, Google Voice - the keyboard worked fine for those, and I had to log in again to each of those.

Any ideas? I'm having trouble getting onto m.google.com/sync from the Storm2 also, no matter which browser or browser setting (Firefox, etc) I use.

So far happy with the better keyboard feel and the phone overall seems to be faster other than this, and the update went uneventfully.
    04-08-10 04:48 PM
    Hi, just did the Verizon OTA upgrade to .607 and everything has been ok with it so far except for Google Sync. If I clock on the Sync icon I get the Google Sync logon page with the keyboard, but the keyboard doesn't work.

All other Google Apps such as maps, Google Voice - the keyboard worked fine for those, and I had to log in again to each of those.

Any ideas? I'm having trouble getting onto m.google.com/sync from the Storm2 also, no matter which browser or browser setting (Firefox, etc) I use.

So far happy with the better keyboard feel and the phone overall seems to be faster other than this, and the update went uneventfully.
    Do you have compatibility mode turned on?
    To check go to options>applications>highlight google sync>bb menu button>disable compatibility mode
    04-08-10 05:19 PM
    Tried that no luck. I'll try to nuke it and reinstall it..........
    04-08-10 05:30 PM
    So after nuking Sync and then restarting the BB I was able to get onto the page to download (couldn't do that before) and just downloaded the latest version of Sync..........it works now! Thanks for the info.
    04-08-10 05:47 PM
    So after nuking Sync and then restarting the BB I was able to get onto the page to download (couldn't do that before) and just downloaded the latest version of Sync..........it works now! Thanks for the info.
    glad u got it working. google sync is very important to me and it worked fine following the upgrade of my phone to 607. too bad I can't say that about google maps and iheartradio. oh well. those aren't "must have's" like google sync.
    04-08-10 08:19 PM
    what does Google sync do exactly??
    04-08-10 09:10 PM
    I had to re download as well. Works perfect now.

Storm rocks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-08-10 09:14 PM
    what does Google sync do exactly??
    syncs google calendar with the BB calendar and vice versa. I can't function without that application. Before I got my BB, I used it with my Touch and a Mifi.
    04-08-10 09:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD