I've seen this posted a few times buried within threads, but haven't found any solutions.

With 591, there is an issue with the keyboard in opera mini 5. After you do something that brings up the virtual keyboard (like enter a url or perform a google search), the keyboard goes away as it should, but the UI of mini is split in half, & the screen is white where the keyboard was. The space becomes usable again if you rotate the screen to another orientation & then back.

I attached a picture of what it looks like normally & a picture of what it looks like with the screen split.

I hope someone has found a fix for this, other than to use the 419 sfi.

Does anyone still have a link to OM 5 beta?
    05-04-10 06:49 PM
    I just rotate to landscape and then back to fix it.....I don't use the keyboard too much so its not a big deal for me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-04-10 10:28 PM
    I have this problem as well and "fix" it by rotating the phone 2x too. I reinstalled the app and have the same problem so I chalk this up to some incompatibility between this version of the OS and OM5.

I don't imagine that there is a workaround unless some hybrid of .591 works?
    05-05-10 08:38 AM
    Same issue here. Seems anything >513 manifests this annoying bug. You would think someone would fix it but we are stuck having to manually switch layouts. Pretty lame IMO. Perhaps one day in my lifetime BlackBerry will have a good browsing experience... nah.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-01-10 03:37 AM
    This is a bug in opera. Check out their forums and you will see numerous posts about it. The other big one Opera has yet to fix is the refresh bug on Text entry, where when you input text on a form, like posting on CB, but stay on the page too long, it refreshes the page instead of submitting the text.
    07-01-10 04:43 AM
    has anyone tried using the 419 virtual keyboard cod in 591?
    07-01-10 10:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD