It's not WB I'm using, it's both Meterberry and BerryWeather. Neither actually are updating the screen. The wording is updating, but the icons are still not updating.

Also, Meterberry is working when it comes to the information that is displayed when you access the program, but the actual restart isn't working.

Now, there are some other things I will update that I found in the findings/fixes thread, but this is my biggest failure of the software because these are two important programs to me. I also wanted to be more precise about the home screen updating not actually happening.
    10-21-09 02:39 PM
    yeah same here. you have to change the position of them to get them to change. atleast its a start. atleast meterberry is running. with all the other 5.0 os it wouldn't run period.

gmail app also works again which is a big plus.
    10-21-09 02:45 PM
    yeah same here. you have to change the position of them to get them to change. atleast its a start. atleast meterberry is running. with all the other 5.0 os it wouldn't run period.

gmail app also works again which is a big plus.
    Thanks for the confirmation that it's more than just me, I'm heading back to .167 now. Gonna wait for these specific things before I hit 5.0 for real and to stay. I did like it and it has a lot of new stuff... but there is something about my favorite apps not working that I need to have happen before I stick with it.
    10-21-09 02:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD