I am not sure if this should be in here or in the third party forum but here I go.

I'm sitting in class looking at the forums this morning and a lot of people are saying ubertwitter works fully on 5.0, I have reasons to believe it messes up pushing data of any other kind (email, thn app, internet access, etc).

Before you bash on me please hear me out. I have only a couple third party aps. Tetherberry, skydeck, slacker, google sync, the hockey news app, and (not anymore) ubertwitter. When I updated to 5.0 I downloaded the apps in that order. there was nothing wrong until ubertwitter. After I reboot my phone I was receive some error that says something already uses the mime/3gp item. And I never get any emails pushed until I do a bat pull. Then the process repeats.

Before anyone asks, yes I have 1XEV and yes I could use BBM fine and SMS and send emails fine, just couldn't receive.

I have since deleted ubertwitter and haven't tried to put it back on due to classes and work packing my schedule.

Any ideas? Your help is much appreciated

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-29-09 10:03 AM
    Weird you say that but i too have noticed the same thing in ubertwitter..
    10-29-09 10:20 AM
    Unfortunately my email being pushed is still sometimes 30minutes to an hour late still. Not always but a good amount of the time. And neither blackberry or Verizon support know why!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-29-09 10:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD