Does anyone know of any 3rd party FB apps.
    The RIM one is pissing me off since it has recently stopped giving me any icon alerts. Or any alerts of any kind whatsoever.

I've tried everything to resolve this but still nothing so I'm now looking to see if there are any others out there that may be worth looking at
    10-04-09 07:26 PM
    I would love a 3rd party FB app too. Android OS has about 15 different FB apps to choose from. Why are we limited to just one....? Smh

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-04-09 07:40 PM
    I was never really fond of the facebook app either. I uninstalled it awhile back. The mobile website is way better and has more options anyway. I just set a bookmark and was good to go http : //m . facebook. com
    10-05-09 02:51 AM
    You can try Snaptu. It is not so known application for Blackberry and it has nice Facebook app among other stuff. Visit them at Snaptu - A Different Mobile Web
    10-05-09 02:57 AM
    You can try Snaptu. It is not so known application for Blackberry and it has nice Facebook app among other stuff. Visit them at Snaptu - A Different Mobile Web
    Thanks so much for the recommendation. I too have been having major problems w/Facebook. I d'l the App & so far, it works great on the Tour.
    10-05-09 08:34 AM
    I love the app however I would love it more if it gave me up to date notifications of my facebook account. Got anything for that?

10-05-09 10:35 AM
    For that you can try to get SocialScope invite. It is not easy but you can try...
    10-06-09 03:14 AM
    Do you have a SocialScope invite to spare ?

10-06-09 11:09 AM
    Facebook???

Add Me! Request The Pin.
    10-06-09 12:18 PM
    I've been using SnapTu FaceBook for about 24 hours now, and in my opinion it blows the RIM version of FB out of the water. At least I'm getting all my friend's posts now....
    10-06-09 12:47 PM
    I've been using SnapTu FaceBook for about 24 hours now, and in my opinion it blows the RIM version of FB out of the water. At least I'm getting all my friend's posts now....
    What bugs me most is that seems that Snaptu is not that hyped as other apps but in my opinion, it can replace a lot of applications which are bugged or plainly awful. Their twitter client is not spectacular, but is working just fine. I have instantly removed RIM Facebook client after discovering Snaptu and never regret it. They have good RSS reader which may be better solution to all who do not like Viigo etc. Let's keep this post alive so that others might try this nice app. And no, i am not part of Snaptu team and i am not receiving anything for promoting this
    10-07-09 03:25 AM
    I must give SnapTu a whirl ...... I hate the facebook app, always have and don't use it. I usually just go to the mobile site, but will definately check this out.

10-07-09 07:10 AM
    i have not had a notification sent to my 8900 in about a month. I will download SnapTu tonight and see how it works! i only keep the RIM FB loaded so i can upload pictures fast to my FB account but if SnapTu works better then the RIM version will be gone!!! Thanks for the recomendation!!!
    10-09-09 09:42 PM
    x.facebook.com

Beats Snaptu, Facebook mobile, & BB Facebook by a mile.

Personally I use a combination of all 4
    10-10-09 05:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD