My beyond 160 app doesn't work at all with .191. It simply says sending and them returns me to the SMS folder. And the messages don't send. And on top of that I can't access that conversation anymore. I click on it but it won't open it. I have to "camera-boot" to get the convo to open up again. Somebody help? I NEED beyond 160!!
    But question y do u need 160 now. In the new sms app you can use enter as the send button just like the bbm. So just press enter and then keep texting. Very easy to me and saves u having to add another app to your phone.
    08-31-09 10:28 AM
    Updated first post with all working and non-working apps.
    08-31-09 10:52 AM
    If you move the [berryweather] icon off the home screen by moving it out of the top 8 and then back into it, it will display the icons for conditions and such on the home screen again.
    This only works for 1 maybe 2 update cycles then it goes back to not updating on the home screen and updating on the application screen. Subsequent moves from and back to the home screen don't seem to work.
    Last edited by gafly; 08-31-09 at 10:59 AM.
    08-31-09 10:57 AM
    Thought it would be easier to start a new thread for this. Before we start, we all know, camera and video recorder do not work and function the same as quickpull.

Apps that work:
    - Most themes work that worked with .151
    - SocialScope
    - AIM
    - AP News
    - YouTube
    - Google Maps (only if you use the backed up version)
    - Patternlock
    - ScoreMobile
    - QuickLaunch
    - Poynt
    - StormStat
    - Buzz Me
    - I Charge Cool
    - BBTran
    - Beyond 160
    - GPS Tracker
    - Shazam
    - Slacker
    - Pandora
    - BBWeather
    - WeatherBug (icon will not change unless you take the icon OFF of your home screen and then put it back)
    - YouMail
    Beyond 160 and Shazam do not work as far as i know..shazam will not connect and i think many are having problems with beyond 160
    08-31-09 11:00 AM
    Updated first post with Beyond 160 and Shazam not working and changed the note next to WeatherBug.
    08-31-09 11:16 AM
    Google Voice, BTSidekick, TFLNBerry, FML, berryweather 2.0 works but not on home screen,

These have all been pointed out, not sure why they are not on list.
    08-31-09 01:01 PM
    Very disappointing... I have a good digital camera and don't have to have it on my phone... but the FB thing was a more immediate concern since i use it as a marketing tool.
    Snaptu is a Facebook app that works.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-31-09 01:29 PM
    First post updated thru Skyclad's post.
    08-31-09 01:34 PM
    Oh Shazam! I miss you!
    08-31-09 01:48 PM
    Snaptu is a Facebook app that works.

thanks skye!
    08-31-09 01:51 PM
    Beejive doesn't work
    08-31-09 03:08 PM
    Ascendo money works moodio works

08-31-09 03:11 PM
    Updated through f0rsfed
    08-31-09 04:24 PM
    Just thought I'd point out that although berry buzz isn't wrking pop u and smart alerts are. And seeing how they all work togther... You can still change the notifier light for different texts emails and calender events by making a smart alert for it

08-31-09 05:00 PM
    Force Radio On does NOT work.
    08-31-09 08:10 PM
    Force Radio On does NOT work.
    yea i notice that....the radio does turn itself back on once the battery gets charged enough though
    08-31-09 08:14 PM
    Google Voice, BTSidekick, TFLNBerry, FML, berryweather 2.0 works but not on home screen,

These have all been pointed out, not sure why they are not on list.
    Google Voice works just fine on my .191. I've used it quite a few times today actually. Hopefully you get yours working.
    08-31-09 08:14 PM
    For those having problem w/ WeatherBerry,you can fix it by moving it to different slot and put back in again to your original slot! It happens back into Umbrella Icon when you reboot or baterry pull ur BB or newly installed Theme.Hope this will Help.
    08-31-09 11:12 PM
    For those having problem w/ WeatherBerry,you can fix it by moving it to different slot and put back in again to your original slot! It happens back into Umbrella Icon when you reboot or baterry pull ur BB or newly installed Theme.Hope this will Help.
    This has been pointed out before, also pointed out before that this is only a temporary fix and will only last 1 or 2 update cycles and subsequent moves to and from slots are less effective.
    09-01-09 08:06 AM
    My ESPN App works on this build, and I got the weatherbug to update the icon. At first it would not. I went into weatherbug preferences and turned off the icon update, then turned it back on. At first, it would only show the weather and temp when ALL the icons were showing, but soon after showed with just the one row showing.
    09-01-09 08:54 AM
    I have tried several times but I can not get my Vlingo to work with this ....and it is driving me nuts, I could live without app world and I could even survive without my facebook, but no camera and no vlingo is killing me. If anyone knows a fix, please bbm or pm me please thanks.

I also noticed how NY Yankees.com shortcut is dead now.
    09-01-09 09:34 AM
    First post updated through The.Godfather's post.
    I also noticed TellMe (alternative to Vlingo) DOES work.
    09-01-09 10:26 AM
    My google sync locks my phone and you have to pull the battery. It says something about the phone itself stopping responding. I tried uninstalling the program and now I can't find a copy of it again. I need this since I lost all my contact info during the upgrade. Please help!

09-01-09 11:02 AM
    Gmail Plug-in does work, by the way. It's installed natively with 5.0.0.191, and it functions just fine.
    09-01-09 11:28 AM
    yea i notice that....the radio does turn itself back on once the battery gets charged enough though
    Is it just this build that does that? I've been wanting that feature for so long.
    09-01-09 11:32 AM
128 ... 23456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD