Socket mode doesn't work in opera mini on 5.0.0.191

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Noticed that too but I haven't noticed any difference in speed as of yet. Just wish the native browser scrolled as smoothly as OM, rendered as smoothly as OM, and was routed for speed the way OM is. I've tried so many times to use the BB browser exclusively but I just keep going back to OM...

08-30-09 02:11 PM
    wb elit temp in banner doesnt work in this build

Yea WeatherBug Elite does work, but the icons don't change per the weather patterns, and the temp did show up before I activated...now it's disappeared
    08-30-09 03:03 PM
    Does anyeone else have to log back into social scope after a battery pull

Does anyone have a mirror for google talk or msn? I can't download from blackberry as the os isn't supported.

Epocrates RX and BTSidekick work well on .191 as well.
    08-30-09 06:16 PM
    If anyone is getting Shazam to work, and I mean get past the setup screen, please let us all know how you did it!!!!
    08-30-09 07:25 PM
    Go to Options > Applications > Highlight Google maps (and Shazam), > Blackberry Key > Disable Compatibility Mode
    I thought about that after typing my post. Shazam still refuses to connect and Google Maps cannot scroll or zoom with my touch screen. It requires I have the keyboard open anyway to zoom in and out and compatibility mode to pan around.

Also, Pandora works without that "No memory left" issue from 151, but for some reason it always stops playing a song and getting stuck EXACTLY at 24 seconds before the end of the song, regardless of the song's length.
    08-30-09 08:15 PM
    Any one know if TeleNav works? I can deal without a camera and Facebook for a while, but need TeleNav (considering I pay monthly for it, it wouldn't make sense to upgrade to a version that doesn't work.)
    ---
    Seems like we're giving up a lot of functionality to see some shiny new features.
    Telenav works for me. I did a back up of my apps and telenav has 6 cod's that actually matter. There was about 8 more that took up space but is just additional language support.
    08-30-09 08:21 PM
    working
    Crackberry app store (the most important one)
    BB Smart alarms Pro
    Call Blocker Pro
    Launch Pad
    Message Peek
    Solitaire Gold
    Storm Slider
    VVM
    VZ Navigater
    Berry Weather (although on the home screen it doesn't show the conditions icons, just the umbrella and the temp+conditions

All IM's that came preloaded with the leak were working but I dont use so i uninstalled to save the memory

THe only theme I tried was Ivista 360 and it worked great. I uninstalled cause of the berry weather homescreen problem but will be putting it back cause it is not the theme causeing the problem.
    08-30-09 08:33 PM
    my backed up version of google maps now works with gps just fine, 6m accuracy, down from triangulation of 1500m
    08-30-09 08:35 PM
    Does anyeone else have to log back into social scope after a battery pull

Does anyone have a mirror for google talk or msn? I can't download from blackberry as the os isn't supported.

Epocrates RX and BTSidekick work well on .191 as well.
    Check out the thread in this forum for about intant messaging programs. I believe agtitan made it.

08-30-09 08:38 PM
    My beyond 160 app doesn't work at all with .191. It simply says sending and them returns me
    08-30-09 09:26 PM
    My beyond 160 app doesn't work at all with .191. It simply says sending and them returns me to the SMS folder. And the messages don't send. And on top o
    08-30-09 09:27 PM
    My beyond 160 app doesn't work at all with .191. It simply says sending and them returns me to the SMS folder. And the messages don't send. And on top of that I can't access that conversation anymore. I click on it but it won't open it. I have to "camera-boot" to get the convo to open up again. Somebody help? I NEED beyond 160!!
    08-30-09 09:29 PM
    umm for Google maps you need to disable compatibility mode options > Applications > Google maps > BB Key

Google maps should work fine
    No, that's just getting the non-touch version to work. Try this and you'll have 3.0.2 touchscreen version working.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f134/go...2/#post3138447
    08-30-09 09:36 PM
    Does Vymail work? I'm unable to sync on auto.

Edit: Vymail does not work. It causes an exception error and won't sync. Youmail works though.
    Last edited by Skyeclad; 08-31-09 at 09:29 AM.
    08-30-09 11:03 PM
    msn messenger doesnt work
    Yes it does.
    08-30-09 11:33 PM
    My beyond 160 app doesn't work at all with .191. It simply says sending and them returns me to the SMS folder. And the messages don't send. And on top of that I can't access that conversation anymore. I click on it but it won't open it. I have to "camera-boot" to get the convo to open up again. Somebody help? I NEED beyond 160!!
    Did you really need to state that three times? If beyond160 doesn't work you will have to find an alternate for the time being like mms or email.
    08-30-09 11:37 PM
    If you move the icon off the home screen by moving it out of the top 8 and then back into it, it will display the icons for conditions and such on the home screen again.
    08-31-09 03:51 AM
    edited my post #33 to include some new descriptions
    08-31-09 06:42 AM
    Asked but not answered - Does Vlingo work??
    08-31-09 08:03 AM
    so basically no battery pull sim apps work ie (quickpull, Meterberry, not even the quicklaunch reset device option) so i guess i will use my ghetto battery pull starting the camera
    08-31-09 08:42 AM
    Did you really need to state that three times? If beyond160 doesn't work you will have to find an alternate for the time being like mms or email.
    Sorry didn't mean to post three times. I'm using my storm to post it and sometimes the keyboard disapears when I'm typing too fast online. So I have to halt the page from moving forward so I can complete my post. And I know I can use mms but I have threaded texting now! So all my beyond 160 texts should just show up like normal and not cause me to lose the rest of my history! I'm just wondering how some people have it working. Are they using a different version of the app?
    08-31-09 09:04 AM
    Pre berry theme works wonderfully ill be testing more themes as I go

i think pretty much all the themes will work now
    08-31-09 09:34 AM
    is there any way to get Socialscope without being a member of the alpha test group? there is at least a two week wait for that...

the reason I am posting this in here... is i was hoping it would be a good work around for FB not working in 5.0 os
    Last edited by DavidDBlackwell; 08-31-09 at 09:57 AM.
    08-31-09 09:54 AM
    is there any way to get Socialscope without being a member of the alpha test group? there is at least a two week wait for that...

the reason I am posting this in here... is i was hoping it would be a good work around for FB not working in 5.0 os
    no, you have to be lucky, there is not set time until you get a invite or if you ever will
    08-31-09 10:03 AM
    no, you have to be lucky, there is not set time until you get a invite or if you ever will
    Very disappointing... I have a good digital camera and don't have to have it on my phone... but the FB thing was a more immediate concern since i use it as a marketing tool.
    08-31-09 10:06 AM
128 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD