So, I just to a refurbed Tour to replace my old one with trackball issues and now am looking to get my old 3rd party apps back on it. I have a mac so couldn't do the device switch wizard or backup my 3rd party apps. Anyone know how to not have to pay to get weatherberry, quicklaunch, or meterberry bacl on my phone? Any help wouls be great. Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-07-10 06:44 PM
    Log into BlackBerry App World, CrackBerry App store, Mobihand, bellshare.com etc and change your PIN on your account. Copy your activation codes.

Then re-download your apps OTA and enter your registration codes.

09-07-10 06:47 PM
    Log into BlackBerry App World, CrackBerry App store, Mobihand, bellshare.com etc and change your PIN on your account. Copy your activation codes.

Then re-download your apps OTA and enter your registration codes.

Just did that. Thanks for the help. Any idea of how long it normally takes mobihand to reply to my request?

09-07-10 07:05 PM
    Should be fairly quick; mine was changed within 2 hours except for one time that took 4 days. You can change your PIN immediately at bellshare.com for BeWeather and BeBuzz. App World is instant too.

09-07-10 07:08 PM
    As a rule I don't buy apps from places that don't have a "your account" login and way to retrieve past purchase. I lost way to many apps and games over the years.

Just a positive note to keep in mind.

09-07-10 09:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD