First off, I am a BIS user that works for a large corporation that uses a BES. I do not want to be part of the BES because of the managed policy. (Taking away Slacker Radio? - I think not). Anyhow, I want my Calendar on my BB so that when I am going from meeting to meeting, I don't have to carry my laptop with me.

Currently I am using Google Sync client on my desktop and pushing my corporate calendar to my GMail account. Then I am using Google Sync on my BB to pull the calendar down. However, last week, the IT police called me and told me that I had software on my PC that violates our Computer Usage Policy - citing the Google Sync software. I need to remove it in the next 15 days or lose my Admin rights to the machine (which is definitely a privilege where I work)

Is there another way to do this? I have access to OWA - but there is an ISA server in the way - which I gather breaks that idea. I also have access to OMA. My basic requirement is to not install anything on the desktop (even BB Desktop) and still be able to get at the Calendar on the BB directly.

Any ideas on how this could be accomplished?
    02-09-09 10:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD