I really like the bedside mode, but I can't figure out how to change the profile when it is activated. I would like calls to still come thru, but I would like to turn off audio notifications for emails, but not SMS. I have set this up in my Phone Only profile, but it would be really nice to have Bedside Mode automatically switch to this profile when activated. Cuz, I forget to do it sometimes, then an email notification wakes me up, and then I HAVE to check it. You know, the addiction....

Anyway, if there is a 3rd party app that does this, I can't find it.

Thanks!
    Michael
    11-07-08 12:25 PM
    Check out Profiler in the CB store. I use this and it works almost perfectly. It doesn't automatically go into Phone Only, because Profiler asks you to set times for entering/exiting profiles, so I have mine set to enter Phone Only profile at 2330 and return to Normal at 0555.

The only issue I've found with this system is that if I set it to switch my profile at the same time the alarm sounds, the profile switch would not happen, which is why I have it set to switch 5 minutes before the alarm.
    12-04-08 08:55 AM
    I was under the impression that whatever profile you set your phone to would still function, bedside brought up the clock.

For example, I set mine to phone only and then plug in at night for bedside with the expectation that calls will come through just no email and other notifications. Is this wrong???
    12-04-08 03:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD