I backed up my 3rd party apps using BBSAK. When I went to load the .alx file in App Loader, it would not load and gave me a message like "Application is not compatible with device..." I also tried to restore through DM, but no love there either. Same message. I have successfully restored apps this way before. I searched the forums and was unable to find an answer that helped. Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks.

Also, I tried backing up the apps with the DM according to Crucial's handy how-to but that file gave me the same issue.
    Last edited by Meatball1714; 11-15-09 at 07:21 PM.
    11-15-09 12:24 PM
    Bueller??? Beuller??? Anyone out there?

Anyone have any helpful thoughts on this? The .cods are in the same folder as the backup .alx file.
    11-16-09 10:31 AM
    I had same problem with BBSAK, didn't find any solution quickly so in interest of time I knew I had a prior backup I had made of my third party apps that I restored. If you load the .alx file tht BBSAK created it will load all the apps, but create in it's own list under application manager instead of each app being listed separately.
    11-16-09 11:20 AM
    I had same problem with BBSAK, didn't find any solution quickly so in interest of time I knew I had a prior backup I had made of my third party apps that I restored. If you load the .alx file tht BBSAK created it will load all the apps, but create in it's own list under application manager instead of each app being listed separately.
    Thanks. I'm not sure that I completely follow though. I can't even load the .alx that was created. That is when I get the error message.
    11-16-09 12:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD