I recently received a refurb from Verizon, which actually is a much better phone, cosmetically speaking than my original, which I purchased sometime in early December. It clicks better, the screen doesn't rattle and sound like it's going to fall off, and the light leak is much improved. Overall, I'm pretty impressed that a refurb actually looks this good.

On to my question. I transferred over everything from my old phone, and it really wasn't all that bad. But I've had a couple of issues with two 3rd Party Apps I transferred over following CX's saving and restoring 3rd Party Apps post. These issues aren't really that bad, but they are starting to get on my nerves (you guys know how anal crackberry addicts can get). My ESPN launcher icon is really, really small, it used to take up a good 80% of the space provided for it, but now it's about 25% of the size that it used to be, and is almost hard to see. So I deleted it and reloaded it, and when it was first installed it was back to the old size, but after a battery pull, it has shrunk back down. I never had this issue before, so does anyone know anything about this that could point me in the right direction.

Also, I had accuweather downloaded on my old phone, and I transferred that over, but the icon there was also really, really small, just like the ESPN icon. It also wouldn't display the current forecast on my homescreen. So I deleted that one and tried to reinstall it, but everytime I click on agree it says that I have to agree to their terms and conditions to use it. But it won't let me click on agree. Does anyone out there in CB land know anything about this. I would love some input from anyone out there, who may be having a boring Wednesday. Sorry for the long post, and TIA.
    04-01-09 11:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD