Hows it going i just purchased a bb storm and wanted to download some apps from stormota.com but i notice it said "Install all apps at your own risk". I just wanted to know if anyone on here ever encountered any problems with there phone after they installed an app thanks much.
    03-25-09 05:41 PM
    No problems really. They are just trying to warn you that if anything was to happen it isn't their fault as they didn't create the app, they are just hosting it.
    03-25-09 05:56 PM
    OK i see, thanks a ton.
    03-25-09 06:02 PM
    StormOTA.com ... Free Apps have been tested and work well on the Storm/have been specifically written for the Strom ... Pay Apps, same thing but you have to Buy them (some offer free trials) ... The last entries on the list either were not specifically written for the Storm, are untested or may not be compliant with all versions of the Operating System (don't ask ... LOL ... this place is a hotbed for people installing "leaked or experimental" versions of the OS). I am using both Champion Chess and Starry Night from the Install at your own Risk Menu and both work fine. Others not so good, keyboard issues, control issues, no landscape mode support, etc. ... if an app doesn't work well, or you don't like it, just uninstall it.
    03-25-09 09:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD